Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii ale angajaților G4S din Chicago, IL

86 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 14.242 de recenzii
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
G4S is a great company to work for it's there clients that's bad to work for like Bank OF America , they have you work outside the bank in all types of weather , if you care about your health this would be a stepping stone and nothing more far as a career I wouldn't recommend it.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
G4S was a security job that I really enjoyed working at while in school online. I know long work for G4S. I relocated from that job site to Florida after I finish school at Ultimate Medical.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Its alot of work that needs to be done at my site. We have some employees that dont need to be there also it needs to be better pay. We need to have a little better management as well.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Stay far away from G4S this company is a ripoff they sell you dreams and don’t keep their promises. There’s no growth in this company! No matter how long you work here & No Raises! Pure waste of time & the office will tell you anything to keep you happy, this is a Unprofessional company! You’ve been warned.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Leadership is absolute trash, they show favoritism to those they like, and does anything they can to ruin good officers. they OVERPROMISE and UNDER-DELIVER. If you are an exceptional security professional, I highly advise against this company in the Chicago area
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Until more recently, G4S seemed like a great company to work for. However, with recent changes and an attempt to save money, positions have been cut and the work load has greatly increased. Support is almost non-existent and although you are expected to get things done quickly and efficiently, you cannot receive the same in return from the corporate office or upper management.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I feel they are a great team player just some supervisors don’t help out like they should other than that they have great experience the have great customer service and great training
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Personally I had very understanding supervisors but G4S as a whole was not the company for me. I will never recommend G4S to anyone. They only give the best sites to guards that have a military background and leave experience guards to oversee ghetto properties. No matter how many times I tried to change my site, they would tell me there was nothing else available but I could clearly see on the website that there were opened positions.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The site that I was assigned to was amazing. G4S as a company has poor management. My role was reception, but I always found myself operating as the supervisor/manager.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
They will definitely lie to you to get you in a job. If your lucky you will get paid ok depending on your job site. Management will not have your back for anything. You are on your own. Coporate will not help either. If you have experience in security go somewhere else to work.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I worked at different places untill they found me a permanent site.as soon as I started to get comfortable with Huntington bank,I was asked to leave for no reason.then they couldn't find me any full time sites anywhere else.that was a disappointment.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Horrible management hostile environment n low pay. Not a good place to have a career. It is not a good place if you are grown and ready to have a future.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Where I worked I got to know the employees and we became friends. G4’s frowned upon that..I worked many posts. G4’s is not the company you should work for
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was a good job just could be better pay and management needs improvement .. they should work on their people they hire as well as being able to advance in the company
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great place to work. I left Allied Universal formerly known as Allied Universal. G4S has been great to me and I enjoy working here. My plan is to move further up in the company using my bachelors and paralegal degree.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As long as you do not have exceedingly high expectations, it will probably meet your expectations. Most jobs offered by the company seemed designated for people right out of high school, which is fine, as long as that is your understanding of it going into it.
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The only thing which I had a problem with, was my schedule. I need to switch a first shift, and I had to wait until someone wanted my shift which I could not wait that long for.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Seems as though management only cares if a body is at a site. Our local office has scaled back the number of area supervisors and managers increasing their workload. Not proactive in getting enough flex or part time officers trained at sites for unpredictable labor issues. Or to be able to get time off. Better pay would help. Barely see managers due to only having a few for the area.
Contra
Under training at site, rare constructive communication
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The Supervisors changes off days to guards everyday, without notice....Very Unprofessional.Nobody listens at G4S Willowbrook Offices, disciplinary....
Pro
NONE
Now where do I begin...
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The management skills at G4S are horrible. This place is completely unorganized and unprofessional. The lack of courtesy and acknowledgment for good employees is ridiculous. I was hired at G4S, put through training to be an armed guard then demoted of my position after working it for three months. I guess corporate didn’t believe my military skills were enough to fulfill the CPO position. I provided all information that was asked of me. All my paperwork was “inaccurately”filed in which was an administrative issue. I was put on an unpaid administrative leave for something that wasn’t even my fault. Mind you not I quit another job to come to G4S with high expectations to learn and gain more experience and this is how I am treated. I have lost so much respect for this company. The fact that they didn’t even call me for three weeks while on a unpaid leave shows how much they care for there employees. Mind you not I’m of military service and have been completely treated like my qualifications mean nothing. I thought highly of this company, and the people when I first started, but I’ve become completely discouraged with the management skills and improper treatment. No one should be treated like this. I would not recommend anyone work for this company.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working at Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago was a great experience. However, certain managers lacked leadership, responsibility and intend on overworking officers that aren't within their "inner circle". Advancement opportunities were given to personal friends of managers as opposed to those to broke their backs, putting in more time at work than balancing time with family. Being a level one trauma center, you will experience and deal with many types of people such as rude and ignorant ones from the African American West Side neighborhood of North Lawndale or the Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods of Little Village or Pilsen. You will deal with people under the influence of drugs or alcohol as well as combative patients that you will be instructed by medical staff to restrain. You may also have to sit on possibly combative mental patients in the psychiatric ward. You will be instructed perform a lockdown procedure if you receive a gunshot victim (and the majority of those will be young men, ages 15 to 26 of African American ethnicity). When that happens, expect a large crowd of people trying to get in to see the patient (however, be on your p's and q's because there may be a possibility that there will be an individual who will be amongst the crowd claiming to be a relative or personal friend - but in fact may be someone to finish the job). Yes, this work environment can be very stressful at times or it can be very boring depending how the day or night goes plus weather conditions may also dictate what kind day/night you will have. Also pay rates vary based on post between $12 & $13 - mai mult...
Pro
Time will go by faster when keeping busy.
Contra
Lack of leadership, poor opportunities of advancement, required to risk your safety at the expense of others