Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

EY Evaluările angajatului

8 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 7.592 de recenzii
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Unul din putinele locuri de munca in care angajatul este tratat ca un instrument de care te folosesti doar cat ai nevoie. Recomandat la inceput de cariera, poate oferi o experienta din care inveti multe.
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
You learn a lot, paid trainings.Low salary wages, long hours. Political promotions.I recommend to stay no more than 3 years.Good brand in CV. Overall is ok.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Genuinely care about your development Leadership go out of their way to help you Interesting client work if you go looking Able to shape your own journey
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Every day was challenging with lot of things to do. The customer centered approach of the company put me in the position to deal with internal clients (my colleagues) as well as external clients. I learned to be versatile and fast in executing the day to day activites since the environment was very dynamic. The middle management was supportive with the drive to change things for the better. Open to new approaches but sometimes limited to the restrictive policies of the company. Performance centered culture. Very competitive and fast pace environment. Work life balance missing. Hardest part of the job was dealing with request of the parteners at the same time while working at implementing the EY Entrepreneur of Year program. Conducting survey that were meant to give us insight about the subject topics and then to present them in front of diverse audiences.
Pro
Team buildings
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A challenging environment, with a large array of projects from various fields such as energy, judicial and manufacturing.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As an intern, barely got any work to do. Had very flexible hours on the job. Enjoyed working with my manager and my team they always made sure I was learning something everyday even if that meant shadowing them.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
There is no better school in this world than a Big4. Being exposed to so many industries and processes, you learn at the speed of light. No other workplace can claim to do that. They invest in you and your training a lot. However, compensation and benefits to not keep up with the learning and experience curves.
Pro
learning and advancement opportunities
work/life balance and compensation /benefits
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I graduated from Transilvania University in 2013, Brasov a Bachelor’s in Psychology. I am serious and responsbile, and moreover I am empathetic, I pay attention to details, communicative and organised. I believe the abovementioned skills and qualities, recommand me for this position I belive it would make me a perfect fit for this position. During the college, I attended self development courses through psihodrama method and I worked as an intern at a kindergarden in Wien. After graduating my bachelors studies, I continued my studies with Master on: Organisational Psychology and the Management of Human Resources, Bucharest University. From 1st of December to 1st of March, I attended to Erasmus for young entreprenour with a business plan. This internship was in Wien. My most recent achivement is publishig an article named Adjustment to First Year of College – Relations among Self-perception, Trust, Mastery and Alienation in Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. From 30th March, I am an intern at Ernst & Young, in HR Department. This internship will end on 30th June. My main responsabilities are screening Resumes on Taleo and scheduale candidates on interviews.
Pro
fine environment
very stressful sometimes
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru EY
Ați putea dori să încercați: