Everise

4,3Echilibrul muncă/viață personală

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 8.921 de recenzii

I was able to learn a lot about the mainframe COBOL programming.

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
I don't recall much about the company. I do remember the staff and management being flexible with the time worked. I also found my co-workers and management to be very accommodating in allowing me these hours to avoid the bulk of rush hour traffic.

Great environment

Great place to work and the staff really supports you!

gives the opportunity to WFH

Its my first day working here i have a lot of expectations i hope everything goes well and also want to make sure i that learn all that is needed in order to provide a good experience for all customers i will be assisting.

great place to work

it's a great company to work on. i'm excited to continue to grow here, it seems to have a great and supportive team behind all the actions taken inside the company.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Ping pon table, social activities

Enjoy all process from the hiring process until training time, very excited to be part of this company, feel supported, Eveirse have fresh ideas and is inclusive, the path to grow is achievable. All benefits are really usefull for education and success in life.

Pro

lost of benefits

so far good
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Nice place to work, It really makes you feel to be part of a family

It's a nice thing that you comfortable to ask for help and everybody will come for your help, and all from computer system to chairs you get all the tools to do a great a job.

Pro

lots of benefits with health insurance
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great work environment, amazing experience

I'm really enjoying this experience. I've worked in call centers before, but Everise has exceeded my expectations. It's inspiring to work in a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice.

Pro

Wfh, Amazing trainers

Haven't found any yet
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Wonderful place and friendly atmosphere.

I currently work for that amazing company and I can say that it´s been a good experience, people are great, good environment and there are many opportunities to grow in a professional way.

Great Place to work

Everise is a great company, I love the fact that one of their principles is people first. They offer awesome benefits and flexible working from home opportunities. I just hear great comments about this great company.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

this is a people oriented company

Working here feels great, from the very first day you can feel you are important and that you can do something meaningful from and for the company. The hardest part of working here is in my opinion, all the info you have to learn but the work environment and kind of job is enjoyable.

Pro

a bunch of benefits and rewards.

Contra

There are no permanent work from home positions.

The communication

Clear expectations on what they are looking for that way you do not get an unclear idea of the process or the position or tasks you will need to complete

fun place to work

I am begging in the company, so at this moment it has been fun, hopping to not burn out on the account, but at this moment has being a good experience

Great benefits

There are great and awesome benefits in this company, also I do see that they give you the opportunity to grow. I am started so I dont have to much information but everything looks great.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

the bonuses, the diversity of people and the respectful environment.

I am starting in this job, today is my first day of working. I'm in training and I feel like we are going to be a great team, because the team work seems really nice, responsible and outgoing.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun workplace and excellent environment

They really offer great growth opportunities in the company and also they offer a good environment. All the activities that they do for their people are interesting. This is a really good company.

Pro

lunch time, benefices and opportunities.

Good environment

It is a company where the leaders are conscientious, where human value is taken into consideration, where growth and good work are encouraged. There are activities and alliances with other companies to facilitate services.

Pro

insurance, social media activities

timetable changes

Fun Place to work, Great People Culture

I Feel really good in the company there are a lot of good reviews about Everise and since the first moment that I started with the 1st interview I noticed that is a really Great Place to Work

Pro

Benefits, Parking, Breaks and Lunch time

No Cons

Review about Everise

I started working recently at Everise and it feels a good company, the recruitment was not difficult. So far shown the people of management have been professional, deliver equipment correctly and their culture is a place where they respect everyone and give us opportunities.

Pro

We have the opportunity of work from home due the covid 19

Nothing wrong until now
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Easy to work from home and good work environment

I've learned many new things every day, diversity of culture is important for the company. It have fabulous benefits and also recognition programs. The hardest part of the job is that it's a lot of information to learn.

Pro

Ot available, paid time off, basic life insurance, social media activities

Contra

Short breaks, technical issues with some tools

fun workplace

like the place and the people also the benefits that we have and the big company. all offers including the supervisors. like the referral option aswel

Pro

3 days off

short breaks
A fost utilă această recenzie?

It is a place with a lot of family

I have not started working but the truth is that it looks very nice the very friendly way of working they explain you quite well so I want to say that for the moment everything is very nice

Pro

You have many benefits in purchases and others

Contra

they do not have time to eat and there is nothing to do for long periods of time
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Everise. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 8.921 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

4,3 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • Everise
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?