4,6 din 5 stele.

UtilitateEvaluareData
21 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 191 de recenzii

Terrific organization

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
It's a terrific organization with well-defined processes and excellent staff support. It offers a variety of learning opportunities, including access to the greatest tools and certifications.

Pro

Productive and Challenging.

Short breaks
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good

Continuous challenge and modification of strategy to meet with a changing market. Very helpful and always willing to lend a hand when required. It allows each member to demonstrate his or her strengths and capabilities.

Pro

Great challenges in work

No cons

Employee friendly

It will take a lot of time and work on your part, but it will pay off with excellent technical knowledge and management abilities. You'll be working with the most cutting-edge technologies and will have plenty of opportunities to advance.

Pro

Progressive

No cons

Secured job

Leaves are available at any time. Management is the ability to comprehend. They participate at all festivals. The working environment is quite pleasant.

Na

Good company

In comparison to SQL, JIRA, and other tools, we learned new tools like Python, ML, and UiPath, which pushes us to come up with new technologies for us to learn new technologies that provide to bring up the products.

Pro

Interview process

short breaks

Good atmosphere

It's a solid job in terms of job security. A good healthcare strategy. There are a lot of projects. There are plenty of tasks to choose from. The situation with the pandemic was handled well. From the beginning, wfh was provided. They are, in my opinion.

Pro

WFH provided

Average pay package.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Motivate you about career growth

I work here as a python developer, and the firm is quite helpful. The other employees are very kind, and the administration is quite encouraging. There are numerous options to learn here. I'm working on real-world initiatives that are assisting me in expanding my knowledge and talents.

Contra

Best working place no cons

Give you proper guidance

People are great and will give you proper guidance. Get to work on big projects. Get MacBook to work. There is always sufficient work. You will never get bored.

Pro

Get Guidance.

A fost utilă această recenzie?

They are very Friendly and approachable

Leave policies are amazing, more leave than other IT Companies. Great professional learning hub to shape your career, no regrets if you can give up the work-life balance!

Pro

Good

Contra

Not much to say.

Good culture

The working environment is fantastic. In terms of WFH, there is a lot of flexibility and a lot of learning opportunities. You have a lot of good people around you who can support you a lot and teach you a lot.

Pro

Lot of learning opportunities

Contra

Less growth in some technologies
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Evolving with the passage of time

I enjoy working here because it is a versatile and learning environment. They learn a lot of things, use a lot of different tools, and are always learning a lot, and they work in a great environment.

Pro

Great place to work inclusive environment

Contra

Everyone is only concerned with their own career progression

Good innovative ideas

People working with the Emonics having good innovative ideas which help in career growth and are dedicated to their work. Always maintain good relations with their clients by giving the effort which is beyond the best quality.

Pro

Job Security

Good for career

For Python production, you've come to the right place at the right time. The best option is to learn and gain practical knowledge. If you're looking for a real-time development experience, this is the first place to look.

Pro

Flexible working hours

Contra

Average work life balance.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very nice company and hardworking

Stable company with stable growth. a stable job with a proper work-life balance. Lateral hires are getting paid well. Worklife balance purely depends on the project assigned.

Pro

Good team.

Good team

You can make everything you want, improve your skills and learn a lot. Takes people with low or no experience and teaches them. Inspiring, friendly environment.

Pro

Good clients.

Compensation

Workplace diversity is strong

Good organization with a clear strategic vision, strong workplace diversity, very competent and intelligent coworkers. Workplace versatility would aid in the retention of talent.

Pro

Good

Contra

None.

Its an really good Organization

Happy to work in this Company no stress and strain on work. I Hope enjoyed a lot my work. I like the environment to work peacefully. my colleague was very talented and they taught me a lot and always helped my team in difficulties.

Pro

Good flexible timing and work life balance is great.

A fost utilă această recenzie?

Best place to build your career

Rich, diverse and inclusive culture, intellectual staff, employee-friendly; stable compensation framework. Smart Peers Good Work Great Culture Algorithm Work.

Pro

Good working hours

None.

Opportunities

They see the potential we have, and gives a great opportunity here. Management wants everyone to grow, the career opportunities are there and how to get there are encouraged by management.

Pro

Quick placement

Nothing.

Productive employer

I've enjoyed working with Emonics, there is good management guidance. The pay was reasonable and payrolll on time and they have an excellent list of clients.

Pro

Productive workplace

Family friendly.

Would recommend

I enjoyed working with Emonics, there was good guidance from management. The pay was decent and on time payrolll and lack of benefits for people is they have good excellent list of clients.

Pro

Essential

Contra

You won't be disappoint. Real opportunities
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Emonics. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 191 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

• Companii
  • Emonics
  • Evaluările angajaților
  • Python Developer
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?