DRÄXLMAIER Group
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

DRÄXLMAIER Group Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după
17 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vezi toate cele 314 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Nu se poate avansa decât pe baza de pile sau șpagă.
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Tinerii și-au distrus viitorul aici!! De ce? 50 caractere...nu e clar??
Sclavie
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Empresa establecida, sería, posibilidades de promover, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Pro
Buen ambiente laboral, estabilidad profesional, posibilidades de promover
Contra
Salarios bajos, depende de cómo lo negocias
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un mediu de lucru placut,conditii de munca foarte bune,dezvoltare profesionala,acces la tehnologii de ultima generatie,posibilitatea de a interactiona cu profesionisti din toata lumea,o multinationala care isi respecta salariatii.
Exista cursuri de formare in cariera.

Cultura la locul de munca este bazata pe sloganul:"Noi cream caractere"

In cadrul firmei exista o cantina proprie.

Programul de lucru este flexibil, ceea ce permite angajatilor grade de libertate.

Firma se implica in activitati sportive,activitati de voluntariat.

Exista parteneriate cu clinici private privind oferirea de servicii de sanatate.

Feedback pozitiv:seriozitate maxima
Pro
cantina
nimic
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I've gained experience in logistics. they are well organized and have a friendly team .
the hardest part of my job was to scatter the negativity from my team and the most enjoyable part of the job was the work well done at the end of the day.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Gute Kollegen, sehr guter Vorstehender, Gleitzeitjob wunderbar
Pro
Gleitzeitjob
keine Zusatzleistungen
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
One of the best companies I ever worked for. Great salary package, bonuses and an amazing team. Would gladly recommended to anyone interested in a job .
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Today's twenty- and thirty-year-olds have made it clear to companies that they expect to be able to integrate cause work into their professional lives. Driven by millennials, this shift will radically transform how companies define themselves in relation to the social sector. It will be up to companies themselves to answer this call and change their own internal structures and approaches to accommodate millennials' hunger for work that is both fulfilling and meaningful.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ma bucur foarte mult ca am ocazia de a lucra la Draexlmaier,codlea.Este o firma de succes si de viitor.
Multinational and multicultural company,
Tier one clients.

A lot of interested Harness Engineering things (Development and Manufacturing).

Flexible schedule.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good teamwork here in the company, a lot new stuff in the injection molding field.
A lot projects with a lot stuff to do.

For me was a very good place to work, because I learned serios injection molding technique.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I took the opportunity to work in this company because they use advanced technology in manufacturing the molds for interior pieces of cars like center consoles, dashboards and sides door. Here, I learned a new way to use the skills that I gained from my studies and previous job and also, I learned to program the 5 axis machine.
Small salary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The Company is a multinational company which helped me to develop my knowledge and learned me a lot of new things.
A typical day was going to work and not knowing what is going to happen.

I had to optimize and try to find new ways to pack the parts so that it would be easier for them.

Optimizing the warehouse flow.

I learned there a lot of new and useful things.

My co-workers were all understanding .

The most enjoyable part of my job was at the end of the implementation process when i saw that everybody was happy .
Pro
Lots of travels in other countries
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A young and professional team working together to achive high standard products for foreign customers in the automotive industry.
Everybody knows what is their part in the process and tries to do it the best they can. No extra hours because if you are well organised and professional you'll get the job done in time.

Fun working environement with benefits according to the performed work.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
• Provided technical support for over 300 users and ensured proper maintenance of workstations, printers and peripherals
• Installed, configured, administered and managed Windows Server NT/2000/2003, Active Directory ,DHCP, DNS, Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 Server , SQL Server, Linux Servers, MS Services, Print Servers, switches, routers, Windows 2000, XP, applied OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis

• Created and provided maintenance of user accounts and email (Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003, permissions and access right

• Responsible for IP provisioning

• Maintained current inventory listings of software installed on computers in network, software licences, guarantees records, IT components

• Purchased new software, desktops and laptops, printers etc

• Ensured network connectivity of all workstations, troubleshot connectivity and performance issues, resolved very quickly all to ensure maximum performance, efficiency and availability and provided network performance breakdowns of LAN and WAN connections

• Deployed, managed and maintained all security IT systems and their corresponding or associated software, including firewalls, VPN, anti-virus software (Symantec, Norton, McAfee)

• Managed connection security for local area networks, internet access, the company intranet, and e-mail communication, monitored and analyzed e-mail system activities statistics and reports, mail archiva, email spam filter

• Supported disaster recovery plans, performed regular backups and created Ghost images of workstations

• Identified, isolated and repaired computer
 - mai mult...
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
My co-workers were great and I enjoyed working with them. I enjoyed my job as a Technical Documentation Specialist.As an employer, responsive and reasonable. Does training and has logical business management systems in place. It was a great opportunity and experience.
3 shifts of 8 hours from Monday until Friday
Good management

I have improved my knowledge from the University
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru DRÄXLMAIER Group
Ați putea dori să încercați:
Profil revendicat
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la DRÄXLMAIER Group. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
3,7
Bazat pe 314 evaluări.
Evaluări după categorie
3,5
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,7
3,3
Cultura
DRÄXLMAIER Group - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă
DRÄXLMAIER Group - recenzii în funcție de locație