Dell Technologies
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii Dell Technologies despre Management

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
4 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 10.253 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company provides career opportunities and supports employee development. There are also intern and financial rotation programs for you to be able to learn on the job. Working remotely counts as a bonus to me and I am able to balance personal and work life at the same time.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Dell provides a relaxing, flexible workplace culture with good facilities and benefits to its workers. Different departments will have different dynamics with some having challenging workloads with highly manual tasks which implies good stress management and problem solving skills. As in other large corporations, management competence and style may differ through departments. However, strong team spirit and team work is something present across all areas of work on site, making it a demanding but good learning experience.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It is a good place to work for a while, I feel I need more challenges. I improved my English, the colleagues are great. There's good teamwork in general.
Pro
healthcare, environment
Contra
salary, management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Transofrmation of the environment after merging with other titan within industry. Travel intensively Good team ,fine personal relationship with colleagues
Pro
Asistenta medicala, Tichete de masa, Lucru remote
Contra
Travel intensively
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Dell Technologies
Ați putea dori să încercați: