Dell Technologies
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Dell Technologies Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
11 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 10.258 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company provides career opportunities and supports employee development. There are also intern and financial rotation programs for you to be able to learn on the job. Working remotely counts as a bonus to me and I am able to balance personal and work life at the same time.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Every day you learn something new - that is a typical day at work in Dell. I am surrounded by supportive people, from different cultures, we have a strong and unified team and help each other whenever is needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet new people, experts on different disciplines that might help you in your work, but the hardest part of the job is that there are too many tools and systems to use. I enjoy working at Dell so much, that I bought myself a personal laptop, Inspiron 5000 series and I enjoy it greatly!
Pro
Opportunities to learn and advance on your career, suportive people, high advanced technology
Contra
Too many systems and tools
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I started working at Dell at the beginning of this year and after 3 months i can say it was the best choice for me. Everything here is so professional, the managers are really great people and the entire work environment is great.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Dell provides a relaxing, flexible workplace culture with good facilities and benefits to its workers. Different departments will have different dynamics with some having challenging workloads with highly manual tasks which implies good stress management and problem solving skills. As in other large corporations, management competence and style may differ through departments. However, strong team spirit and team work is something present across all areas of work on site, making it a demanding but good learning experience.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Dell is a great company with many opportunities for anyone's career and a perfect work/life balance. Besides amazing benefits and salaries, Dell has an encouraging culture that can make you a great leader.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It is a good place to work for a while, I feel I need more challenges. I improved my English, the colleagues are great. There's good teamwork in general.
Pro
healthcare, environment
salary, management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fun workplace, good education, people good quality good colaboration between teams, we like to spend time there we learned many things, Dell culture of work.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great learning facilities with dedicated trainers and foreign conferences. I will say is an important step in career to establish good principles of professionalism and tasks prioritizing.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Transofrmation of the environment after merging with other titan within industry. Travel intensively Good team ,fine personal relationship with colleagues
Pro
Asistenta medicala, Tichete de masa, Lucru remote
Travel intensively
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I love working as a accountant\collections agent , because I like to put things in order ,solving other people s issues ,handling valuable accounts worth milions of $ and being on top of the situation.
Pro
You have the right to ask people they pay their debts
I worked from 16 PM to 1 AM
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good environment with a good chance to learn and develop & The company culture is progressive and this is a great place to work.
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Dell Technologies
Ați putea dori să încercați:
  1. Evaluările angajaților