Dell Technologies
4,0 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Dell Technologies Evaluările angajatului

UtilitateEvaluareData
12 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVezi toate cele 10.705 recenzii

Average company

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
You do your work then go home.Low volume of work.Most of the colleagues are nice. The pay is average.The benefits are below average. The site in Bucharest needs improvements.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Dell is a great learning environment

Every day you learn something new - that is a typical day at work in Dell. I am surrounded by supportive people, from different cultures, we have a strong and unified team and help each other whenever is needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet new people, experts on different disciplines that might help you in your work, but the hardest part of the job is that there are too many tools and systems to use. I enjoy working at Dell so much, that I bought myself a personal laptop, Inspiron 5000 series and I enjoy it greatly!

Pro

Opportunities to learn and advance on your career, suportive people, high advanced technology

Contra

Too many systems and tools

Well at Dell

I started working at Dell at the beginning of this year and after 3 months i can say it was the best choice for me. Everything here is so professional, the managers are really great people and the entire work environment is great.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Demanding but good learning experience

Dell provides a relaxing, flexible workplace culture with good facilities and benefits to its workers. Different departments will have different dynamics with some having challenging workloads with highly manual tasks which implies good stress management and problem solving skills. As in other large corporations, management competence and style may differ through departments. However, strong team spirit and team work is something present across all areas of work on site, making it a demanding but good learning experience.

Review for Dell Financial Services

The company provides career opportunities and supports employee development. There are also intern and financial rotation programs for you to be able to learn on the job. Working remotely counts as a bonus to me and I am able to balance personal and work life at the same time.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Amazing company

Dell is a great company with many opportunities for anyone's career and a perfect work/life balance. Besides amazing benefits and salaries, Dell has an encouraging culture that can make you a great leader.

Daily

It is a good place to work for a while, I feel I need more challenges. I improved my English, the colleagues are great. There's good teamwork in general.

Pro

healthcare, environment

salary, management

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, good education, people good quality good colaboration between teams, we like to spend time there we learned many things, Dell culture of work.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great learning facilities with dedicated trainers and foreign conferencies.

Great learning facilities with dedicated trainers and foreign conferences. I will say is an important step in career to establish good principles of professionalism and tasks prioritizing.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Loc de munca productiv cu masa de ping pong ( in trecut)

Transofrmation of the environment after merging with other titan within industry. Travel intensively Good team ,fine personal relationship with colleagues

Pro

Asistenta medicala, Tichete de masa, Lucru remote

Travel intensively
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun workplace , loved the job

I love working as a accountant\collections agent , because I like to put things in order ,solving other people s issues ,handling valuable accounts worth milions of $ and being on top of the situation.

Pro

You have the right to ask people they pay their debts

I worked from 16 PM to 1 AM
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very productive workplace, always encourages employees to improve knowledge, abilities and skills.

Good environment with a good chance to learn and develop & The company culture is progressive and this is a great place to work.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Dell Technologies. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 10.705 evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,8 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • Dell Technologies
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?