Decathlon
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii Decathlon despre Management

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
3 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 4.443 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I've been working for Decathlon a year and it's great. I really like that my colleagues are very happy and energetic. My job at the Decathlon Company is to be a manager assistant, I work very hard with people, with clients, and I really like it. I would like to spend the whole day working and knowing new people.
Pro
....
Contra
Smoking
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It’s a nice place to work at, especially if you are into sports. You have a lot of stuff to learn, and the management is pretty good. Most of the staff is young and friendly.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I learned a lots of things on my becuase it gave you the chance to make your job like having your personal business. You have the freedom to take decisions and even to make mistake and all this, force you to be a responsible person. I travel a lot because I have to visit my suppliers from different countries and also the people I work with. What I also like about my job is the fact that I work very close with Quality Department and also with the Logistic. Of course, because of that, I learned a lots of things from them. The hardest thing I consider to be the part of time management. Taking in consideration that I travel quite long, I spend a lot of time on my way, so it is a risk to fall behind with my job.
Pro
shareholder, medical and life insurance
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Decathlon
Ați putea dori să încercați: