Continuum Global Solutions

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează cele 1.002 recenzii

i had a great time!

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
I had a great time with people Pro'smy team leader is greatcon's no salary increased, they will add more LOB and no contract, taking calls for 2 LOB at the same queue. mandatory overttime. cancelled vacation leaves. benefits not provided properly, hr is not okay.

working from home

This company has more computer problems than other companies I have worked for. Management is rude and the company expects you to be 100% but it's very unorganized. Traning is a joke. You still don't know what's going on. they are asking people to leave daily. It's not a reliable job.

Pro

work from home

lack of good mangement

Disconnection between management

While interviewing for the position the recruiter mixed up the position for the offer I accepted and had me in the wrong training schedule and pay range, they also insure that the position i accepted and management would be able to work with me and having a class schedule. The first shipment I received of my work equipment was damaged and did not work resulting in additional shippments of equipment being sent at later times. First part of the traing process was a good experience my trainer was excellent in teaching us the material and getting us prepared, he unfortunately left before the training weeks was over and was replaced with another trainer who did not do the same. The new trainer rushed through material and told everyone to "figuer" it out by practicing. When training weeks were over and we went into our nesting period, the promised pay of this period was not honored and was told we would had to meet criteria in order to receive the extra pay this is when I started my class schedule as well, I relayed all this information before hand to both trainers and leadership, was told again it would be okay to work around class schedule. When class started and I was arriving "late" to my schedule shift and was told to call in the attendance line to report the tardiness though this miss time was "approved". I received points against my attendance every day I had classes and was clocking in "late" this was not brought to my attention til I received the max amount of points allowed and was told I would not be able to continue to production because of the points I had acquired -
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Hectic but management was nice

The shifts provided can be very inconvenient and you do not receive any PTO until after 3 months. After 3 months you don't start with any, but accumulate really slowly. It does roll over so that's nice, but don't plan anything in your life for 6 months after starting.

Pro

Good managment

No choice of schedule, No Time off for 4 months
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Many opportunities to grow up

I decided to finish my job for medical situation, but I had good experience with the project I used to work, I'm willing.to open a new opportunity to continue working here.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Work environment

The only downside to working with them is they'll move you to a different department and if you feel this department isn't for you they won't move you back to where you were in order for the company to progress. They do have some good supervisors and some bad but that's any job.

Pro

When overtime is available you can work as much as you want.

Contra

Constant moving from department to department with the same pay.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Horrible Management ( Operations)

The management, specifically operations management leaves much to be desired. The equipment is antiquated. The system frequently fails, you are not paid for the time when the system is down, though it is always a Continuum issues. You sit on the phones, during downtime, giving a generic statement to customers, as to how long the system will be down, which is usually always an untruth. Which leaves customers frustrated, angry when reaching Customer Service. The customers frustration at a system that seems to be down, more than up..is understandable...because the employees are frustrated with the system, too. When an issue arises where you require "subject matter experts" some are helpful, some are not...they want to know things that you have already done, which wastes the customers time, more...leaving them more frustrated. If a call is escalated to a supervisor, the response time is horrible....the money is so-so, but; not really worth the hassle.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Remote position is great if you are self disciplined and can avoid distractions/moderate pay/horrible management, outdated equipment

Management does not know how to communicate/generic messages get sent out to employees that may look personalized at first but they’re not, very “one-sided” communication; they insist on being able to contact you whenever they feel the need to yet rarely respond in a reasonable amount of time (if ever) when you try to contact them. Employees hired on as part time are threatened when they get into production that part time isn’t even a “thing”, and they tell you if you can’t work 40+ hrs then you must get a doctor’s note to say why. Equipment is constantly experiencing issues and if you’re not able to take calls due to an equipment problem that’s company responsibility you still don’t get paid. Pay is average, bonuses and commissions do help. This is a great job as long as you work well with instability, miscommunication, rude customers, constant tech problems, mandatory overtime, and being tethered to your desk for 10-12 hrs per day. On a more positive note, it’s difficult to get fired, and remote positions allow for less commuting, more “time” with family, and being able to work in your sweats. 👍

Pro

Work from home

A fost utilă această recenzie?

This company was terrible to work for.

Awful! Training for your job is not sufficient. No one cares about each other. Constantly changing roles and rules. Thankful I left when I did because everyone in my training group was given two weeks notice that they were being terminated because the company lost their contracts.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Contact with management when needed yall.

Steady job and easy hiring process to work yall. Parking is always a challenge to deal with on a daily basis. Easy job to figure out on coding and doing task in reckon.

Coworkers

Only good part is the coworkers. Management tries but upper management controls everything and so literally everything you do counts against you. Zero work life balance lied about job and tell you one thing and do another. Lies about training. If you really need the money do it temporarily but otherwise pass

Pro

Coworkers

Everything else
A fost utilă această recenzie?

I'm new, but I love it so far.

I've been with them for about 6.5 weeks. Training was fun, they're very strict but I can understand that because it's a remote job. You have lots of support, from the managers and everyone. Lots of tools to help you help the customers. Pay is fair. Incentives to make more money. I really like it, I get to work from home, and I can see room for advancement. Very excited!

Pro

Good support! Remote work. Room for advancement. Amazing trainers, supervisors and managers.

Contra

Health insurance is not great
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good benefits , access the hours you work

If you are wanting to apply to this company please think twice , it’s very unethical and the turn over is very high . training is okay , but after that it’s like you are set out to fend for yourself and you hardly get any response from your supervisors even though the teams are very small. Find something else. This is not a job for longevity

Work from home

If you are looking for a job that you can move up a job that cares about you and what you may be going through a job that is fair a job that you will have the support of upper management a job that is cool then don't apply to them cause you will not get any of those things at Continuum global they don't care nothing about they employees they allow you to be disrespected and the supervisors suck don't apply here it's not worth your time and the pay is not worth it either

Great work experience

I love working there but had health issues love the phone calls helping others solve problems, taking payment, and placing orders for refills for members

Pro

Sitting talking calls

Short breaks

Run as fast you can

This is yet the worst company I have ever work for. Management is poor they play with peoples money, hours, etc I wouldn’t recommend this job to an animal. This business should be shut down

Fun and productive . Team Leader was very supportive

They trainned their people before letting it to the production area, TL are supportive, they provide equipment and teach all the tools that are needed. Offer a good compensation package

Productive workplace

A typical day at work starts off with some coaching to prepare for the day. I've learned that there is more to this job than just customer service. Management has the best support system I've had the opportunity to work with. Family orientated workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is navigating through the system if you've never worked for a call center before. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work in the comfort of my home.

Pro

2 breaks and 1 lunch. PTO time.

Work from home

Training from working from home was very Thorough and it’s a lot of information but they do make sure you got it. Their pay rate is $15 an hour. They try to be flexible when you need to be off. You are graded on your performance. I thought the grading was going to be scary but it’s not but you are able to see your process. And will coach you on what to do best. It’s a Great company to work for!

Rushed training

Training for the job is rushed. It’s a lot of people in one class so your questions you may have individually, may not get answered because everything is rushed. Benefits are expensive. They care more about hold times than anything else.

Pro

Hour lunch break.

No bathroom breaks or hold times more than 2 minutes or you will be written up
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Low pay but great people

I love the people I work with but its low pay, you can't take a 2 min bathroom break you have to log out under your actual break. Constant system issues. No PTO for 6 months.

Pro

Super nice Manager

Low pay stressful work
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Continuum Global Solutions. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală