Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA Evaluările angajatului

Se afișează cele 5 recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
5,0
Fun people, serious company
Customer Care Consultant (Tech Support) (Fost angajat) –  Braşov19 septembrie, 2018
Every day was the same, but different. I had the opportunity to speak to US customers, which was fun for me, and I loved helping them out. Coworkers were young, team leaders were cool.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNuRaport
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fun place to work, but stressful
Escalation Specialist (Fost angajat) –  București15 februarie, 2018
I have worked at CGS for about 3 years. I was seen as one of the old guys because in a call center usually people come and go. I would recommend this job only as a start-up position. ,
Pro
young people
short brakes, uneducated colleagues
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 4NuRaport
5,0
good working place
customer service agent (Fost angajat) –  RO24 februarie, 2016
It was a good working place, with good people. we always were a team, and worked together to achieve the targets. I learned a lot about teamwork, listening and comunicating with people. learned to recognize over the phone if a person is in a good or bad mood and how important it is to smile when talking to people is.
The management is ok, they helped us in every way possible, but they are still learning. My co-workers were amazing people. It was fun to work with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you had satisfied customers. When one received thanking e-mails from them, or even calls only to thank us.
Pro
free lunches
the working program
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1NuRaport
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
nice place to grow as a person
Customer Service Assistant/ Sales Assistant (Fost angajat) –  Romania6 octombrie, 2015
Fun workplace with supportive management. Stressful, but it had its ups and downs. Great team, awesome co-workers, learning from them was the best part of this job.
Pro
1 hour lunch
Contra
long hours at the office
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 1Raport
Revendicați această pagină de companie

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

2,8Compensații/Beneficii
4,3Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,8Management
4,3Cultura

Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă

Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA - recenzii în funcție de locație