Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Toate
Locație
România5 recenzii
Ordonare după
Se afișează cele 5 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A fun workplace with amazing colleagues
I enjoyed my time with Computer Generated Solutions, not only did I manager to acquire new abilities during my time there, but that was done within a wonderful collective.
Fun people, serious company
Every day was the same, but different. I had the opportunity to speak to US customers, which was fun for me, and I loved helping them out. Coworkers were young, team leaders were cool.
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fun place to work, but stressful
I have worked at CGS for about 3 years. I was seen as one of the old guys because in a call center usually people come and go. I would recommend this job only as a start-up position. ,
Pro
young people
short brakes, uneducated colleagues
good working place
It was a good working place, with good people. we always were a team, and worked together to achieve the targets. I learned a lot about teamwork, listening and comunicating with people. learned to recognize over the phone if a person is in a good or bad mood and how important it is to smile when talking to people is.
The management is ok, they helped us in every way possible, but they are still learning. My co-workers were amazing people. It was fun to work with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you had satisfied customers. When one received thanking e-mails from them, or even calls only to thank us.
Pro
free lunches
the working program
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
nice place to grow as a person
Fun workplace with supportive management. Stressful, but it had its ups and downs. Great team, awesome co-workers, learning from them was the best part of this job.
Pro
1 hour lunch
Contra
long hours at the office
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
4,6
Bazat pe 5 evaluări.
Evaluări după categorie
3,0
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
2,8
4,3
3,8
4,3
Cultura
Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă
Computer Generated Solutions ROMANIA - recenzii în funcție de locație