3,7 din 5 stele.

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 1.020 de recenzii

Great tools for advancement

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
I didn't want to stay in the Staffing industry but it was a great first resume builder. I still hold a good relationship with my boss and see him at Earls from time to time. I wanted to move up and got a promotion my first 3 months but after a while, I got sick of a desk job. I like the hustle an bustle of nightlife and want to be involved with marketing, promotions, and sales. Collabera was great management experience but I want more!

19 decembrie, 2016
How great to hear that your experience with Collabera helped jump start your career! We're happy we could play a role in reaching your career aspirations, and that you built long-standing friendships with members of our Herndon team! Best of luck in your new endeavors!

compensation

Worked at the client office, so not much interaction with the Collabera. Looks like they have many clients and have good contacts with the hiring managers, They can arrange interviews.

Pro

Have good network with clients, so can get interviews

Contra

Benefits are not that great.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great work environment, supportive management and provides lot of learning opportunities.

Though my shift hours are at night, the environment at the office is never dull. People are supportive in the office and are always there to help you in a personal and professional manner. Leadership is dynamic hence in any situation they encourage the employees.

Pro

Good incentives, monthly performance awards, supportive leadership

Night Shift

Unhealthy Work Environment

The workplace culture is unhealthy, with instances of favoritism and a lack of accountability for inappropriate behavior. This has created a hostile atmosphere among colleagues, hindering collaboration and overall productivity.The workload is often unmanageable, leading to high-stress levels and burnout. The expectation of working long hours without adequate support or recognition is detrimental to employee morale
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Manageable work life balance, Hybrid model to travel to office, internal growth opportunities

Collabera has given me a platform where I have grown personally and professionally. It has helped me evolve in this corporate world and has given me an opportunity to enhance my interpersonal skills. The team I work with have always been supportive and helped me in my tough times.

Pro

Excellent career growth pathway, Proper trainings, Wonderful workplace and ambience

Nothing as of now

Good workplace

Good compensation. Permanent WFH. HRs and Managers are approachable. The only downside is the client. You may end up with a client that can replace you easily.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive and a fun place to work with so many events and ping pong table as well.

Working at Collabera Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd (CTSPL) has been an absolute pleasure! I am genuinely proud to be part Collabera since, the work culture here is exceptional – a perfect blend of innovation, collaboration, and growth opportunities. The leadership team's vision and support create an inspiring environment. The positive atmosphere, supportive team, and exciting projects make every day enjoyable. Grateful to be a part of such a fantastic company!"

Pro

Free goodies for every achievement, festivals, floor recognitions, monthly awards, work culture, supportive leaders, constant trainings, games and fun Fridays.

Canteen Vendor

No PTO or paid Holidays

I have been 2 projects. first project for 3 years 2nd for almost 4 year and not one paid vacation day or holiday.

Productive and Easy Agency to Work with

They help to provide with the best job positions that match your skills set. And work with you regarding any accomodations you may need. And they do checks up with frequently to make her job and you are doing good and to address an concerns you may have.

Assignment at Bank

The role was hectic but paid well and it was in office 2 days out of the week. I learned how to use the MasterTax Application and use WorkDayWorkplace culture is not really inviting. You get talked down to if you seat at “someone’s” seat even though there’s no assigned seating. There is also no feeling of care for employee progression due tithe financial situation of the bank.

19 septembrie, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you feel well compensated in your role, and enjoy the remote flexibility. It sounds like learning the new applications is also a bonus! We are sorry to hear the culture hasn't been as inviting as you hoped. Please do reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com to further discuss any issues you may be facing - we would love the opportunity to turn this around for you!

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Interesting assignments

What is the best part of working at the company?Interesting assignments , weekly payWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not being able to connect with staff in cases of emergency What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s different at each client What is a typical day like for you at the company?Depends on the client site; thus is a contract agency.

19 septembrie, 2023
Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear the assignments have been interesting and you felt well compensated. We hope you will keep us in mind for future contract positions!

Great Environment, Great Employees

Collabera was my first job out of college, and I knew the first day on the job that this company was going to be the perfect fit for me. I am constantly surrounded by a support system that always has my back. In my role at Collabera as an Account Manager, there is a good balance between professional development and hands-on sales experience.

Pro

Management, fun work environment

14 septembrie, 2023
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with Collabera - hearing this has been a perfect fit for you makes our day! We strive to create a supportive environment for our employees and are glad that you feel this way. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience for many years to come!

Collabera is no Acsendion

There was more communication and concern for employees before it was bought out by Acsendion. As a consulting company, they will usually side with management of the company that they are working with over the concerns of the employees.

Pro

Flexible

You are a number

Good for fresher

they will provide the training that will help fresh gradute to have experience and certificate, but the Job security is very bad cause if you dont have project they will fired you

Pro

Good for fresher

Contra

Job security is very poor
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great Company with Great Values!

I'm still in my first year working with Collabera, but it's been a great experience so far. I value the support I get from my leadership and the fact that Collabera is always pushing to improve processes. The new CEO has been driving various initiatives to improve the lives of employees and the business objectives. There is a lot of investment going into technology, learning and development for internal employees, and process improvement for contractors.

Pro

Surrounded by fun and hard working people, the opportunity to learn new things every day, supported by leadership, good work/life balance, beautiful office spaces, dedication to learning & development .

8 septembrie, 2023
Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Collabera and that you value the support you get from your leadership. We are committed to providing our employees with the best possible work environment and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the new initiatives and investments in technology, learning and development, and process improvement. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience!

Good place to grow

I have been working at Collabera for a little over 3 years and I am thankful for having started my career here. I have been given the foundation to be successful through tools/trainings provided to me and this has allowed me to continue to grow daily.

8 septembrie, 2023
Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with Collabera and that you have been able to use the tools and trainings provided to you to continue to grow. We are committed to providing our employees with the best resources and support to help them reach their goals. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Productive and fun with great pay

What is the best part of working at the company?Pay, communication and Friendly staffWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?This was a temporary assignment at a client in Oak Ridge, TN so this is not applicableWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?I didn't work directly for the companyWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Data entry, customer service, phone interaction with employees

6 septembrie, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy to hear this was a productive and fun environment for you. We hope to work with you again in the future!

productive, very comfortable and with fun-loving activities.

Working at Collabera has been an insightful and enriching experience that has left an indelible mark on my professional growth. The management team excels in providing clear direction while also allowing room for creativity and innovation. Regular one-on-one meetings ensure that employees' concerns are heard, and feedback is welcomed. The emphasis on a flat hierarchy translates into a sense of ownership for each team member, cultivating a culture of responsibility and accountability.

Pro

Collabera Goodies, welcome kit, fun Friday lunch

Contra

Dealing with typical candidates and clients
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Do not work here recent college grads

There was absolutely no jobs security. Someone new would get let go nearly every week since I started there, due to what upper management titles “poor performance”. The sales manager, talent acquisition manager, in-office staff, and training and development team were absolutely amazing and were always willing to help. The managers above were horrendous, and I don’t say that lightly. The number of employees that left performance reviews crying was disgusting. To sum it up, the leadership simply does not know how to lead. When metrics aren’t where they want them, they have no empathy and truly do not guide their staff to success. This company does not and will not take care of their employees. Do not move to a new city for this company, do not even entertain this company for a second. There are much better opportunities out there and I promise it is worth the wait to find a company that will take care of its employees.

8 septembrie, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m sorry this is how you feel about your experience at Collabera. We are constantly seeking ways to improve and have made note of your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com if you would like to further discuss.

Put it what you get out

Definitely what you get out is what you put in. Great first job to get your feet wet and some really amazing people in the company. Staffing is tough but the people are great here

29 august, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and that you got to meet some amazing people. We strive to make sure our staff is well taken care of and we appreciate your feedback.

Fast recruitment process

I started working within 1 week after the initial interview. The recruitment team is always one message away. Salary could be higher but since they are a consulting firm, it's understandable. The benefits are good, The People Manager for the client was active and approachable.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Collabera. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 1.020 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,6 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • Collabera
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?