Coca-Cola HBC Italia
4,1 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Coca-Cola HBC Italia Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
18 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 234 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
O campanie mare de unde am avut de invatat foarte multe, dar din pacate nu am fost apreciat pentru munca depusa, nu mi s-a dat nici o sansa sa promovez fapt care a dus la demisia mea.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Lots of new things I've learned during this job. Different perspectives and approachings
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Everyday is diferent there. You always learn something new, you always meet new and interesting people. After you work there you know about sales, management, marketing, production. The most important thing is that you feel there like in your own home. Coca-Cola is a big family.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Work life balance inclina in favoarea job-ului. este o companie care dezvolta tinerii foarte mult si poate fi o rampa de lansare pentru orcie tanar aflat la inceputul carierei. Din pacate pentru manageri mai experimentati integrarea este mai dificila dat fiind ca exista caractere puternice care lucreaza de mult timp in companie si accepta cu greu schimbarea. Beneficiile sunt ok, mediul de lucru este ok iar progemul destul de flexibil. Un punct negativ este multitudinea sedintelor care acapareaza foarte mult timp, uneori fara rezultat.
Pro
Asigurare de viata, program flexibil si abonament la Regina Maria
Contra
Multe sedinte, work -life balance, poor change management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Long workday's, average payment, spent more then 12 hours per day at work. Poor advancement options. The team was nice. Hardest part was to avoid the turnover.
Pro
enviroment
long hour's
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Coca-Cola HBC was best experince in my life. It was a real bussines school and a good employer. I spent 11 years beeing employed at CCHBC and I was able to learn a lots of HR staff and system knowledge.But unfortunately I didnțt have a future there.
Pro
Best Management scholl
Job requirements vs Live balance
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Am invatat ceva nou. Imi place ceea ce fac. Unii colegi sunt mai greu de abordat. Managementul lasa de dorit. Pentru mine nu exista parte grea a activitatilor desfasurate, doar daca nu am cu ce sa lucrezi, imi organizez timpul in asa fel incat sa pot termina tot ce mi-am propus pentru ziua respectiva. Partea agreabila a muncii mi-o fac eu.
Pro
Tichete de masa, asigurarea medicala si bonusurile
Contra
Daca esti mai in varsta nu ai nici o sansa de promovare.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Friendly staff,and was a pleasure working for them,and i can honestly say that i do recomand to anyone ho is looking for a serious workplace and a future in sales and marketing
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Il lavoro che facevo mi piaceva molto e avevo tante soddisfazioni.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Managing designated sale area, visiting clients, implementing company policies in business to business relations, selling company products, negotiation, taking products orders from local business in order to ensure reaching targets.
Pro
free drinks
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
i lear how the juice it's made,the hardest part of the job was when the pallet remains blocked,and i must stop the machine and go there to pull out the pallet.
Pro
Free juice
all worked weekends
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Visits to customers according to the daily route to implement Coca Cola's strategy to achieve maximum performance and KPIs. I've learned a lot of strategies regarding sales and marketing. Top class management willing to develop people. I've loved all part of my job
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Promote and sell the company's products. Increase the portofolio of customers from the area in order to achive the goals.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Perfect place to learn and develop your sales skills, to learn planning, how to use your time and resources to increase the business.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work started in the morning, or the afternoon, or in the evening, as I worked 3 shifts. What I learned there is that skill doesn't matter, but how old are you and who you know. Management is a subject I won't touch sadly, because my mother taught me if I can't say something nice, don't say it at all. The co-workers were ok, some not so much, and everybody hates the new kid who can do it better than them - but that's what you get when you work with people, so that was ok I presume. The hardest part of my job was to pretend I made a mistake just to make people feel in power. Because that what some do, being insecure about themselves in their personal lives, they use their professional position to step on others. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself, where I got to go all over the factory (as part of my daily activity) AND an old co-worker who always told me not to be so fast at getting angry, even if I'm right.
Pro
Coca-Cola products ~ 1 litre / day
Contra
No benefits, long and not paid hours
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
i'd like workin in a gud and serious company as coca cola cause it has his benefits and i don't have to worry about the day of tommorow
Pro
free lunches
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have learned a lot about business, management and trade marketing
Pro
car, bonus, free lunch
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
- Get to the office for the good morning meeting that last 1 hour (08:00-09:00 am). After the meeting I will leave the office and go to visit my customers from my area of activity according to the daily route. I have about 25-30 customers/day to visit. The program ends at 06:00 pm. - I have learned how to negotiate, listen the customers and come up with solutions to their problems. Also I have learned how to work better in a team, to be purpose oriented and to work hard and constant to achieve your goals. - In our subsidiary they are 2 Sales Team Leaders and 1 Area Sales Manager that is coordinates 5 subsidiaries (South West of Romania). My leaders are great people, interested to help me to be a better employee, a better husband for my wife, a better father for my children, a better citizen. - My co-workers are great people. In every morning at the office when we are sitting down to drink the coffee and discuss the achievements of the past day, the problems that we face every day and solutions for them in the day that is about to begin we laugh a lot about things and we are making a good atmosphere and a positive attitude to overcome the pessimism of others (including our customers). - For me there is no hard part of the job because I love what I do. - Meeting my co-workers in every morning and to see my customers happy and satisfied.
Pro
Benefits for me and my family
I don't have any cons.
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Coca-Cola HBC Italia
Ați putea dori să încercați:
  1. Evaluările angajaților