BroadPath Healthcare Solutions

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 648 de recenzii

Fun cool environment

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Working here is not that bad. The pay is overall good, the schedule for me personally is perfect. Management is nice and understanding most of the time.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

great work from home opportunity

I love broadpath there's so many opportunities in this company, weekly pay is great and overtime is optional. I recommend this job to anyone that is looking for opportunity to grow.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great place to work if looking for a work at home jobs

Great place to work if looking for a work at home jobsThe job was basically assisting customers with their insurance plans. The schedules were not flexible but were based on a bid

Good and Bad

It was a new experience for me working from home. It would have been great but training was scattered and confusing at times. I hated the fact that you had to have a camera watching you all day and if you were gone from your desk for a couple minutes they started asking where you were. I would have worked a lot better without eyes on me all the time. It just felt invasive. There was no flexibility in hours. You worked the hours they told you and that was it. I wanted more of a part time position and even though I was doing a good job they would not let me work part time. Other than that it was ok. The pay was pretty good.

Great job

As long as you study to pass the test you will have the job you applied for great weekly pay and very organized wear a mask seats are close but training room big enough for seats to be skipped
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

People are friendly, pay is not enough, and you manage yourself

People are friendly, pay is not enough, and you manage yourself. Managers have their own separate responsibilities therefore you're on your own. Learn everything and ask all the questions during training.

Pro

inbound calls

low pay
A fost utilă această recenzie?

My first wfh job and the experience is not so great

I feel like training is not helpful. Have to learn so much information in little time and then go into taking calls. I feel like I was thrown to the wolves. I still get confused or stuck on certain tasks.

Pro

Paid breaks, home with family

Contra

Not enough time for training, training not thorough

Workplace

Weekly pay, good leadership, thorough training ur trained on everything you want just he thrown into calls training is typically a month compared to other jobs when its just a week u get two weeks nesting so you can better your calls and quality
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Been here for 5 years and I love it. Do your part, don't make excuses and take coaching feedback and you'll be SO successful here! The Operations team is fantastic and work well together!
A fost utilă această recenzie?

I love working for BroadPath they care about there employees and for me that's a Plus. I will work this Company as long as I can for sure. I have been with BroadPath for 5 months now and will not change anything.

Everything is Temporary

You can work on a project for up to several months, but then calls and chats will get so slow that you have nothing to do for 8 hours. The first few months will be busy until it dwindles down. Then, they will let you go because there’s barely any work anymore. They will encourage you file for unemployment and give false promises of finding you another project.

Great

It is a great place to work. I have only been in training for 3 weeks and so far I am satisfied besides the camera facing you at all times even on production.

Pro

Camera has to be on you at all times

Pay

Don’t waste your time.

The company cares more about stats and numbers than the well being of their employees. If your disabled or a single parent, this is not a job for you.

Good start

Training did not prepare me properly for the role. Most of the calls were claims and we were told we would barely have them. You learn on the job but they do not care about the caller they just want us answering the phone. Supervisor calls will never be answered so this is a learn on the job type of job. Also emergencies or missing anytime time after training you are out of work you are getting written up.

Good hours

You always had good hours. At times you would know more then your own supervisor. I worked there for over 2 years and had people that came in after me being promoted before I even knew the position would be open. It made me feel that they had there favorites. If you were not one of there favorites no matter how hard you worked you wouldn’t get the promotion. It was very disappointing.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive Workplace/You’re required to be on camera/Not all bad not all good

This is a good company pay is alright. I’ve been with them for 6 years. There is a lot of opportunity to grow. The downside is your pay is capped and the benefits aren’t great.

Save yourself

No benefits No paid time off Strict schedules Poor leadership All of the positive leadership has left for better opportunities. Camera watches you all day New replacement leadership rude and heartless

Pro

Weekly pay

Contra

No benefits, No paid time off, Strict schedules, Poor leadership, Camera watches you all day
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Well. It has the potential to be something great.

Well! You have to wait a year to get insurance. You are not promoted fairly in my opinion. The SME’s are not helpful. And the supervisor isn’t either.

Pro

They close at 6. Points roll off every 30 days

Contra

Health insurance. A year wait. SME’s are not friendly. Pay should increase to at least 16.00
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Training is intense and helps to have experience.

Great place to work when re-entering workforce. Take any training and advancement opportunities. Working remotely can feel isolating; it helps to chat with team to stay engaged.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good

I really like the project I am on. But as an agent, there are no paid holidays and the vacation is only available at intervals of 2080 hours.Overall, good work-at-home company.

High stress

Highly stressful environment due to ever changing expectations. OMs and Directors are reactive, not proactive. No benefits for one year. Extremely high turnover.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la BroadPath Healthcare Solutions. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 648 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie