- a typical day at work involves more than just after-sales technical support, the main activities ranging from tech support to lab installation/ testing, training, on-demand support for other colleagues
- I have gained a lot of experience in dealing with customers from basic end-users to technical engineers, on-site or in implementation phase; a positive attitude and result-oriented solutions are one of my greatest achievements
- management within the project is by far the best that ever was, as I have experiences less savory management in my past jobs.
- my co-workers are the kindest and most interactive people I have ever met, as they offer a diversity in terms of experience background and solidify the unique environment in which everyone on the team has their contribution to the best results and most pragmatic solutions offered.
- the hardest part of the job would be, and I say this with all the modesty, leaving the office. Once you get to see how everything works, it is hard to simply leave the office without giving it at least one or two more hours of testing and advancing in the structure of a security system.
- the most enjoyable part of the job: everything. From the team of whom I am very fond, to the opportunity to test all possible scenarios that might occur in an existing or new installation with regards to security systems.
Bonuses, medical insurance, child care
room for lab equipment, only two elevators, no free lunch