Bombardier
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Bombardier Evaluările angajatului

9 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vezi toate cele 2.902 recenzii
1,0
Mediu toxic
Regulile nu sunt respectate de catre nimeni, atritie foarte mare
5,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Challenging & focused on employee development
Bombardier offers a large spectrum of activities within the three main functions held in Romania: human resources, finance, and procurement services. The program was very flexible and the workplace culture was based on promoting a growth culture. There are lots of opportunities for advancement having a wide variety of jobs and activities.
The hardest part of the job is represented by the very dynamic and changing work environment, while the most enjoyable remains the teamwork and collaborative nature of the job.
2,0

Program flexibil doar teoretic

Pachet de beneficii slab
1,0
Horrible place to work
I cannot stress enough how POOR the management is. Maybe it s because all of them come from Office Depot and if u want to get promoted you have to do a looooot of ass kissing and work on another 2 positions for free for them to notice u
Usually people here are really depressed and old, with no social life

The international management doesn t have a clue on what is going on here

If u speak up about your manager’s mental abuse on u, u risk getting fired because they don t like hearing the truth

Fake people all around

They become very mean towards you after you sign your resignation, as if you are forced to work for this little salary forever
Pro
No pro’s except the fact that the offices are in the city center
Contra
Mainly the manangement, also poor salaries, hypocrites, cannot speak your mind, psychological abuse, no promotion opportunities
5,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As a young person its a great place to learn
Here you get to work with the whole cycle of hr, from admin to c&b , recruitment etc. great place to begin your career at. Cluj is the best city i ever lived in thats a big plus
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Secure workplace
A safe place with profesional people.
Competent people, good place, great organization

Open mind people

Transparancy
3,0
Working at Bombardier
It was a nice working environment although sometimes a bit stressful. I learned a lot there regarding SAP and Excel, and in the end I managed to bring improvements to the process I was working on.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
ambiente lavorativo piacevole, giovane, stimolante e flessibile
Mi piace lavorare per questa azienda per diversi motivi: è un ambiente lavorativo piacevole, giovane, stimolante e flessibile. La gente è aperta, siamo sempre incoraggiati a esprimere le proprie idee ed imparare continuamente. L'azienda ci offre vari corsi di formazione per migliorarci alcune abilità. Questa è la parte più piacevole del mio lavoro.
La parte più difficile c'è quando abbiamo delle crisi, situazioni di emergenza da risolvere, clienti dififcili, etc. ma in qualche modo riesco a risolvere queste situazioni. Sono contenta quando i nostri clienti sono soddisfatti è quando il mio team leader mi comunica che ho fatto un buon lavoro.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Interesting workplace,educative, full of life and a great place to develop yous
A typical day at work implied solving tickets received via an internal channel within our SLA or via E-mail, support the new joiners in their activity, give technical support to the Account Closing team and also to the teams involved in transition processes.
I have learned there how to maintain the SAP FI/CO system, how the system is configured and what improvements it needed; I have also learned to maintain and administrate the Treasury systems the company was having and the implications Master Data's activities had within all the departments across the firm.

The Management was very supportive in developing our career plans, in giving us activitites that were interesting for us and in promoting us as good employees.

My co-workers were mostly young people, interested in doing their job very well and in creating bridges between our activities, so that we could improve our outcomes.

The hardest part of my job was solving in an efficient way the requests given by the Controlling team and the ones received from the transition teams, due to the lack of knowledge. I had to make deep researches in order to complete them, researches which required sometimes even a week.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that the situations encountered were never the same; this meant that I had always got the chance to learn something new when dealing with the businees partners.
Pro
Young people, nice atmosphere and spacious offices.
Contra
International Management was not working in our favor.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Bombardier
Ați putea dori să încercați:
Profil revendicat
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Bombardier. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
3,8
Bazat pe 2.902 evaluări.
1.086
Evaluări după categorie
3,8
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,9
3,2
3,3
3,5
Cultura
Bombardier - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă
Bombardier - recenzii în funcție de locație