Bombardier Evaluările angajatului

Au fost găsite 7 recenzii care se potrivesc căutării Vedeți toate cele 1.883 de recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
Horrible place to work
Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Cluj-Napoca, Cluj31 martie, 2018
I cannot stress enough how POOR the management is. Maybe it s because all of them come from Office Depot and if u want to get promoted you have to do a looooot of ass kissing and work on another 2 positions for free for them to notice u
Usually people here are really depressed and old, with no social life
The international management doesn t have a clue on what is going on here
If u speak up about your manager’s mental abuse on u, u risk getting fired because they don t like hearing the truth
Fake people all around
They become very mean towards you after you sign your resignation, as if you are forced to work for this little salary forever
Pro
No pro’s except the fact that the offices are in the city center
Contra
Mainly the manangement, also poor salaries, hypocrites, cannot speak your mind, psychological abuse, no promotion opportunities
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1NuRaport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As a young person its a great place to learn
International Recruiter (Fost angajat) –  Cluj Napoca29 aprilie, 2017
Here you get to work with the whole cycle of hr, from admin to c&b , recruitment etc. great place to begin your career at. Cluj is the best city i ever lived in thats a big plus
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 1Raport
Secure workplace
Travel & Expenses Analyst (În prezent, angajat) –  Cluj-Napoca8 februarie, 2017
A safe place with profesional people.
Competent people, good place, great organization
Open mind people
Transparancy
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 3Nu 2Raport
Working at Bombardier
Procurement analyst (Fost angajat) –  Cluj-Napoca2 ianuarie, 2017
It was a nice working environment although sometimes a bit stressful. I learned a lot there regarding SAP and Excel, and in the end I managed to bring improvements to the process I was working on.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 3Raport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
ambiente lavorativo piacevole, giovane, stimolante e flessibile
Procurement Analyst with English/ Italian (În prezent, angajat) –  Cluj-Napoca27 decembrie, 2016
Mi piace lavorare per questa azienda per diversi motivi: è un ambiente lavorativo piacevole, giovane, stimolante e flessibile. La gente è aperta, siamo sempre incoraggiati a esprimere le proprie idee ed imparare continuamente. L'azienda ci offre vari corsi di formazione per migliorarci alcune abilità. Questa è la parte più piacevole del mio lavoro.
La parte più difficile c'è quando abbiamo delle crisi, situazioni di emergenza da risolvere, clienti dififcili, etc. ma in qualche modo riesco a risolvere queste situazioni. Sono contenta quando i nostri clienti sono soddisfatti è quando il mio team leader mi comunica che ho fatto un buon lavoro.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 2Raport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Interesting workplace,educative, full of life and a great place to develop yous
Master Data Senior Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Cluj-Napoca, Romania19 ianuarie, 2016
A typical day at work implied solving tickets received via an internal channel within our SLA or via E-mail, support the new joiners in their activity, give technical support to the Account Closing team and also to the teams involved in transition processes.
I have learned there how to maintain the SAP FI/CO system, how the system is configured and what improvements it needed; I have also learned to maintain and administrate the Treasury systems the company was having and the implications Master Data's activities had within all the departments across the firm.
The Management was very supportive in developing our career plans, in giving us activitites that were interesting for us and in promoting us as good employees.
My co-workers were mostly young people, interested in doing their job very well and in creating bridges between our activities, so that we could improve our outcomes.
The hardest part of my job was solving in an efficient way the requests given by the Controlling team and the ones received from the transition teams, due to the lack of knowledge. I had to make deep researches in order to complete them, researches which required sometimes even a week.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that the situations encountered were never the same; this meant that I had always got the chance to learn something new when dealing with the businees partners.
Pro
Young people, nice atmosphere and spacious offices.
Contra
International Management was not working in our favor.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 7Nu 1Raport

Vedeți mai multe Bombardier recenzii

Ați putea dori să încercați:

Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Bombardier. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

3,9
Bazat pe 1.883 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,8Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,9Compensații/Beneficii
3,3Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,4Management
3,7Cultura

Bombardier - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă

Bombardier - recenzii în funcție de locație