Asurion

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 3.861 de recenzii

Nice place to work

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Asurion was a fun place to work at. Lots of great benefits especially healthcare and cool company perks. Worked with some of the best people in the industry.

Pro

Wlb

Paid less than average
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Many positions require meeting a sales goal.

But there are opportunities for advancement after 90 days, some positions do not have a sales metric, and the pay is decent for work at home. The schedule is not flexible. You can only miss 12 hours of work a month, so if you're sick for a stretch, you must attend work anyway, or hope that you can make it up by accepting shifts on your off days. They do not accept doctors notes, and anything over 12 hours must be made up within that month, or you would have to get leave approved via FMLA (which is a huge pain. With all the effort required for that, you might as well go to work and atleast get paid for your time.)

Pro

Company metrics are straightforward, Pay is decent.

Contra

Can't be sick for more than 12 working hours a month, no doctors excuse accepted.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Be prepared for a retaliatory environment

In some departments it's not about the level of knowledge and skills possessed to do the job efficiently. It's more about who you know for placement in positions undeserving. Which leads to poor management, leadership and an unhealthy stressful work environment for members reporting to those leaders who aren't trained properly to do the job they've been placed in, but essentially leading experienced leaders and experts who are.

Would not recommend

The job is soul sucking. You talk to angry customers call after call all while the supervisors and managers use the teams messaging app to hound you about sales ALL day. Customer service does not matter as long as you sale. It used to be a decent place to work years ago, but has gone downhill. Constantly changing departments sometimes in the middle of your shift. The micromanagement

Pro

Monthly incentives

Contra

Short lunch, constant change, unorganized company

Use to be good

This company use to be amazing to work for, now they only focus on sales. Their drive for customer service is put on the back burner now. And most of the managers only care about your numbers, not you
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Fun place overall

It’s a good company but having to focus on sales will think your literally getting fired if you don’t make any! also new rules are made up from each supervisor that i never heard from previous supervisors! to each it’s own, just glad to be gone from the company it’s such a relief

Terrible

Don't do it! The mangement does nothing to care about you, horrible time off policies, management that lies frequently, horrible impossible-to-meet standards!

not terrible

over worked for what you do. only 1 30 min lunch for a 10 hr shift. barely able to use the bathroom. decent pay for training. always upselling even if people get mad about it.

Avoid working here

When I first got hired they said the sales part Supplemental and wasn’t something that was pushed. They are now 100% sales . Everyday you will be stressed to sell ! Every conversation you have will be fake with your manger who will just want to know how you doing and if you can get a sale today. They will micro manage you , listen in to your calls have daily meeting everyday just to talk about sales. They will threaten to write you up if you can reach the sales goal they keep pushing up to crazy expectations . They will then start to give you no jobs and you will only get a few hour of pay . Completely throwing off whatever bills you have to pay This is a dead end job . They advertise moving up but they don’t really let you move up unless you’re a manager.

Not Longterm

You will be overworked at this company. They will try to take advantage of you and will get rid of you without a care. The expectations of the day to day tasks are incredibly high; 92% offer rate and technical issues count against you. This is not a technical support position, it is a sales position.

Supervisor are awesome

Be ready for Lots of driving 200-300 miles per day but overall great company to work for Supervisor/ coaches are all awesome and very helpful! Very understanding

Good Remote/WAH Opportunities

It was incredibly fun at first and felt more so like a tech company. The culture shifted to more about sales and profits which was not a bad thing. Many people thought it was though and became a source of anxiety for some. Many resigned. Some switched roles if they could. Others were separated. The ones that were left and hired after this either made goals and if not were given feedback on how to improve. Asurion, overall is a good company that cares for its people and is fair. Like any company you will work hard and it’s not an easy job. So the not so great? This type of work/job culture comes with big goals and some people will do anything to make the numbers. Half the time is spent either chasing that issue or managing it. But again it’s part of the job.

Very upbeat and fun job

Ive worked many different jobs but Asurion has stuck out as one of the most fun and rewarding so far. I definitely recommend working here and would recommend anyone interested in any sales position to give Asurion a shot.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Terrible place to work. Not sure how they received a "best place to work" award

Micro managed by clueless managementstressfulpay isn't worth the stressno work life balancesales is the only thing that mattersUnorganized and promotes the wrong staff

Pro

having a job

Contra

short breaks, bad management, micromanaged, terrible work life balance, they will find ways to stipend pay
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Avoid working here. They only cares about sales.

I worked at this company for 5 years. Technically I still work there but Not for very long as I’m being let go due to my sales performance. I started as a repair tech in store. I transitioned to an in home expert due to T-Mobile hating ASURION for good reason and not renewing our contract. Training for the new position was a joke, I feel bad for the people that actually don’t know anything about phones that go through this training cuz it’s mainly sales training. I did used to really like working at Asurion, but ever since they made us start selling the home warranty it’s gone down hill very quickly. That’s all they care about is sales. They just keep raising the expectations and putting more and more pressure on us to sell. They pretend to care about customers.

Pro

Pay well

Contra

Sales, drive your own car
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Sales oriented with decent pay

They will constantly hound you about sales, but otherwise its a decent experience. If you don't know how to do something you will get little to no support when call volume is high.

Pro

Work from home, pay, very flexible schedule

Contra

Constant annoyance about sales, customers

Push sales way to hard

Not a good place to work, Push sales way to hard. When you improve they just say not good enough...... I left the company because I was miserable.....
A fost utilă această recenzie?

No work/life balance if in leadership, and all about sales

There is a heavy push for sales even though it's a customer care/technical support role, so if you enjoy being micromanaged this is the place for you. You could be terminated for not following the company sales scripting (miss representing the product), or for not offering it on every single call. If you are a supervisor or above you have no work/life balance since there are no floating supervisors or team leads that can cover for you during your scheduled time off. You will be your teams subject matter expert, coach, HR, attendance manager, and quality assurance, and that's besides all other supervisor responsibilities like leadership training, additional projects, interviews, and quality collaborations. As a supervisor you will be often asked to log in during your time off to make sure your team is performing well and to attend mandatory meetings. If you are a front line agent and looking to grow, this company actually heavily promotes within and provides leadership training. The benefits are pretty standard, but you are not guaranteed to get your PTO approved since everything is based on business needs, and there are no sick or personal days off.

Pro

potential for growth

micromanaged, no work/life balance

Tech Company Can't Tech

Employed for 4 years by Asurion. Continuously one of the top performers all around. Issues:There is no clear communication between any department outside of your own. Which there are many and customers will go through several to reach the correct location. Equipment and Systems are some of the most faulty. With a 1gb fiber connection their company systems will lag, crash and cause a decrease in pay if you are working PPX (pay per chat / call). IT will check your internet over and over finding no issues and yet try to blame it on the internet. Then the final answer being to send you another device... to connect to the same system. And get the same issues. The supervisor will ignore many workers reports of issues and only respond when there is a Sale involved. This company didn't start like this, but it will end like this if they do not change.

Pro

When working Great Pay.

Systems Crash / Glitch. No Support
A fost utilă această recenzie?

this job is to put simple a stepping stone

trainin was minimal to very limited, our "main trainer" wasnt helpful at all and the "assistant trainer" had more information and was very helpful but you really need a bit of grit to make it after training because you kinda get thrown to the big tank after training management is called a Coach which i went through quite a few, interaction with them is like talking to someone that wants to help you but really wont help you succeed, personally having to listen to some people complain on the phone is unbearable, as if their situation is the worst thing to happen to them, i sympathize with some customers but when you sign up for something dont take frustrations with another person on the phone as if your problem is theirs we are limited on our capabilities as a Frontline Rep, when a claim takes more than 2 weeks to get resolved thats when i feel for them but being without your electronic for about 4 days isnt as bad as it seems, it not our fault you either didnt take the time to read the T&C of the policy or misunderstood because you dont listen. on paper Asurion is a great product, the problem is delivery, i find myself dealing with disgruntled people that either want to lie or genuinely have an issue and want to resolve said issue or call in to be transferred because they got wrong communication, either way i learned to navigate several systems and provide exceptional Customer Service no matter who i get on the phone and do everything i can to help them, what others do is beyond me, if i can take anything away from this company its that its a stepping stone to my next career -

Pro

Work from home, freedom to study during down time

Contra

have to deal with disgruntled customers, poor training, poor management

Training

Company should have more hands on training before new hires are thrown to the phones. We did too much training 9n topics that didn't help me on the actual job performance. I was in the dark on many things once I started the actual job.

Pro

Work from home

Late hours
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Asurion. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 3.861 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie