Arvato
3.4 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Arvato Recenzii ale angajaților pentru Customer Service Representative

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
13 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 1,875 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Oribil!! Rusine sa va fie!

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Un mod de lucru neprofesionist, mizerie de nedescris pe birouri, la baie si bucatarie, contractul una spune si alta se intampla, se taie bani la salariu din orice ca sa se ofere cat mai putin posibil, unii TL sunt foarte nesimtiti si aroganti(+ favoruri celor care au o viata intima cu unii din ei), programul de lucru este ingrozitor intamplandu-se des sa lucrez 6 zile consecutiv si mai tot timpul weekendul l-am petrecut la munca, pretențiile sunt nerealist de mari...am lucrat 3 ani si imi pare rau sa vad cat de mult a decazut Arvato ( acum se numeste Majorel). Nu recomand nimanui! Colegii vechi au plecat, colegii noi majoritatea pleaca inainte sa împlinească 6 luni, TL -ii vechi au plecat si ei, managerul a plecat si el...asta spune mult despre aceasta companie!!

Awful hypocrite place

They don't teach you what you need to know and do anything in their power so you wouldn't get your money, i got really tierd of the place and the way it works and decided to leave, i worked 2 weeks and they decided to pay me only 2 days outta them . Don't work for them, shitty company very dissatisfied Not to mention arrogant tl

Pro

Lol

Mostly everything
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Awesome place to work, great colleagues.

Working for this company is so far the best experience that I've ever had in my career. I like to work with my customers and to do my best in sorting out their issues, which sometimes can be quite complicated and challenging, but after all, this is why the company pays me, so I can take care of my customers in the best possible way. This job requires a lot of patience and the ability to understand and to do your best in resolving the customer's issues. I had to learn a lot about the Xbox console and about the Microsoft and Xbox services which, now, allows me deal with every problem or issue that a customer may have. This job requires a lot of patience, soft skills and most important the ability to not judge your customers and to be prepared for every possible scenario.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

I worked full-time, everyday from 10am till around 7pm, but I had weekends off, which I really enjoyed. Working for Arvato could be stressful from time to time due to the large amounts of incoming calls, but talking to the costumers and resolving the customers problems would make the workplace a fun place to be in. The hardest part was giving instructions to people that did not have any software skills or knowledge of the software they had purchased, but that was also what got me to learn how to communicate with all kind of different and amazing people.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Physical activity in the workplace

I cannot say so much about this job cause I worked only 3monts, but overall I was satisfied with it. They were nice to me and very helpful. I was very sorry cause I had to leave it.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Fun to work at

The company is specialized in providing support for other suppliers, like Microsoft, giving you inside access to all thw new tech information and solutions

Pro

Game rooms

Busy schedule

Customer support

It was a pleasure to work for them.I used to get up smiling because i'd know that i would go to a work place that had a great facility with a bunch of other great people.

Pro

We could play XBOX when no calls were coming in

a tad far
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

it is a great experience with wonderful people

it s a great environment, i have improved my communication skills and gained trust in myself. The colleagues are very supportive.

Pro

health case insurrance

bad schedule

Honey stuffed with vetriol

I've been working for short time, enough to taste the poison behind the sweet hypocrit facade. Nothing to say about the colleagues, and to don't do your daily work you had to be an imbecile. Apart from honey beginning (relocation bonus, all conforts and so on), the project was full of absurd conditions and in the end the pawns had to pay for the mistakes of pieces behind. When you correctly give notice (trying to create less mess possible to the company), they put you at the door without compliments (I spoke with my lead and after few days I've been told of sudden dismissal, although if they made me sign a resignation, just to have their shoulder covered), just to save few days of wage. When you ask for the HR, they hide behind the phone, stuttering absurdities never said or written in contract. If you want a serious company, not a place where they pretend you to be the messiah and they make you sweat every cent of the poor wage you get; if you dream of a place where hr and managers are caring people and not miserable rats hiding in their gutters only to save few ron, and if you have respect for your skills and your time, please look somewhere else.

Pro

canteen on place and ticket de masa, but they are legally required. Nice coleagues, easy work

Contra

Foggy conditions about your rights, leads and trainers with their head in the cloud, wretch hr
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

productive and entertaining, lovely customers

The most beautiful experience that I ever had at a work place! Beautiful environment, good vibe, a place where you always learn something new!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Speaking French with native speakers and helping them to install software

Daily work means dealing with customers that need help with online purchases. The greatest satisfaction is when a native French speaker tells you your language is very good and when you help them solve their software problems, within your support boundaries or when selling them the products that best suit their needs.

permanent challenge

Since we had to give out support in english for a gamming console to British citizens we had to know very well our product and also how to explain to the customers why they have to pay for their children online acquisitions in a gentle and polite way. It was a permanent challenge because you met different kind of people each day and you had to mold yourself to everyones needs. A good and fun experience overall

Opportunity to offer solutions

Call center work can be stressful, it's true and there are a lot of upset people calling to fix their issues, but for me this was always a challenge. I have the opportunity every day to offer solutions,fix problems, make people happy, brighten their day, and get more than a thank you from them, I actually get the feeling I'm good at what I do and I also get some sort of noble purpose in life. Our new manager is a very cool guy, he involves us it most of the decisions he makes, is paying attention to our needs, but doesn't forget about tracking results, so we can always be a winning team. My co-workers are mostly girls, therefore they create a friendly and nice atmosphere. We can always share laughts and help each other at anything and it really makes the job easier. The hard part is when there are people you can do nothing for, maybe due to technical issues out of our hands. Well, it's work after all, not paradise.

Pro

Good incentive system, nice work environement

Short lunch break
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Arvato. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 1,875 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3.3Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3.1Compensații/Beneficii
3.0Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3.1Conducere
3.3Cultura

Arvato - recenzii în funcție de locație

• Companii