ARISE

3,9Echilibrul muncă/viață personală

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 1.220 de recenzii

Working from home is hard to beat.

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
I love working from home. With the cost of gas today the commute can't be beat. They most certainly provide you with the proper resources that you will need .

Poor company pay

Poor company they don’t care about us they will fire you for anything! They let you choose your own schedule. It’s $5.50 per hour. The training you pay for.

WASTE OF TIME!! Horrible Back Office - Impossible to Meet Standards and Metrics

Yes you can work your own schedule - the ONLY plus. Class times are long & unpaid, if you miss any they will terminate you. Constantly had to argue over my pay being wrong. No one to call, can only "chat" with online support. They will terminate you without notice if you don't meet impossible survey metrics. Yes, your performance is solely based off surveys from customers calling in who are already ticked off.

Impossible to Meet Standards, No one to talk to or call to discuss issues

It gets the job done

Been with arise for some time now, multiple clients. Pays the bills. But they will let you go without warning if you aren’t meeting metrics. Not bad and gives me freedom to enjoy my kid by making my own schedule

Flexible Hours

If you want a steady income, technical support and great coaching this is not the company for you. The is emotional blackmail, fear and insecurity. I stuck it out for years as disability meant I could not work outside the home but you are worth nothing, just a voice on a phone. No coaching and you can be terminated in one email with no warning. I would steer well clear.

No support
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

It’s very flexible but ..

Flexibility is great! But when it comes to tech issues, all rescue and tech support want to do is test your internet speed ! They don’t help AT ALL! you’ll miss intervals and your CA will be terrible because of it! Currently working here and dealing with it to finish my real estate course, so it’s something . And the pay, if you don’t do certain hours they give you a lower pay, it’s not constant or the same like a normal job! They need to find better tech support, I can troubleshoot it better than tech can , it’s sad .
A fost utilă această recenzie?

You get to be your own Boss

Love the flexibility of working from home and choosing your own hours or when you want to work. No real stress, just from customers from time to time. Arise allows you to serve multiple companies at the same time. You can quit at anytime or take off whenever you need to. You just won't get paid.

Pro

Love the flexibility

Contra

No paid time off or vacations

Work at home as a mom

This gives me the flexibility schedule to work from home as a mom. Even though it’s part time I get to help people and make extra money as a side hustle.

Pro

Schedule, Pick client

Low Pay

Holland America Line

I have actually signed up for several other programs and quit them all because I did not like the teachers or clients. For this one, I actually like the teacher and the client is super interesting and engaging. It's a lot of information to learn but I feel that it will be worth it. The pay for my particular client is the highest that I've seen offered through Arise. Could probably still do better with a real job, but no real job wants to hire me.

Pro

flexibility

chained to the desk/phone
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Decent platform but not pay

The platform is easy enough to get on but once you are working for one of the service providers on the platform you may end up with not enough training or chat support to do your job successfully.

Pro

you can select your own hours

Contra

No morning hours available; not enough chat support
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun workplace for stay at home moms

Good job to have for stay at home moms. Only sucky thing is the cost of classes are a bit pricey but easy flexible hours with jobs. Wish training was longer but overall okay job
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Put the customer first building strong relationship with them,handle Major appliance and General Marchandise order

Nice I don’t have nothing more to say , It was a great experience and a nice program, Brand , staff. They take care of us and customer . It was like I was part of a family . The only problem is the cx has to stay and take a survey feedback after the call If not you may get drop bc it’s a part of the certification

Great company

Very flexible hours really allows people to work at their own pace. I appreciate it for giving me a head start for working from home during the crazy

Pro

Flexibility

High call flow

It’s a job

I mean it’s nothing fancy. If you need a job it’s pretty simple to start with arise, and from there going on with whatever client you choose. There are no benefits, no paid training, no pto and you are literally only paid for the time u are available to take calls. If you have any tech issue that prevents you from working that time won’t be counted against you but you don’t get paid either.

Pro

Pick your own hours

Contra

No benefits no paid training
A fost utilă această recenzie?

They have some great supervisors

The only disappointing thing about the job is the pay is very low and the pay period is every 2 weeks.i am use to getting paid weekly at a higher pay, but other than that it appears to be a good place to work.

Pro

You get to meet new people

The pay could be better
A fost utilă această recenzie?

I haven't been working here long enough, Pay is not decent.

I haven't been working here long enough, Pay is not decent. I'm still in training, not enough clients available for us to service and the ones that are available require sometimes unrealistic expectations when it comes to the type of systems and software they work with.

Virtual Company

Arise is a work from home company with many clients to choose from. You set your own schedule weekly. You receive a new Statement of Work every three months. They only hire subcontractors, not employees

Very nice place to work

Good pay. Make your own hours and work from home you get alot of help from instructors they are very honest and logical and want to help you succeed at everything you do

Only pay you 11 per hour

Pay cycle is low unless you work beyond 50 hours, about the time taxes and all come out you might as well be working for 7.50. They charge you for all the learning modules versus giving them to you. After all Arise is making $ on all companies they sell for, then charge their own employees for the mandatory training to do what you're asked to accomplish. Everyone is considered their own contractor, they will ensure they have no ties to anyone to avoid any charges, fees, or responsibilities.

Contra

Pay, charge for courses, loss of your way, only their way, no independence

Good family work balance

Job training is provided, but wage is too low, plus the 10% is given ti the business owner of arise.. they should have direct hiring as well for good agents
A fost utilă această recenzie?

The job you take varies in it's culture. It seems okay if you can stick with it and listen to customers.

The training is stressful, there needs to be more flexibility in how much CSR's learn in the coming Weeks. Roll play should be introduced immediately, instead of constant training with work piled on one after the other. Get the CSR people practicing the system immediately in training. Then teach key terminology and what each step means. This way employees will already have a foundation before assessments.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la ARISE. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 1.220 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie