Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Aptiv Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
17 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 2.672 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Indiferent de situatii esti pus la incercare, decizia ta sau parerea poate fi finala si decisiva
Pro
tichete cadou
pauze scurte
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ho lavorato a fare asemblaggio e anche sulla linea
Pro
Si era un ottima fabbrica
Avevamo la pausa ogni 3 ore 20 minuti
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Delphi Technologies is not for everyone, you need skills and ambition to survive in this enviroment, but once you are here it is a wonderfull place to work, you cand acomplish many, the oportunities are immens, and you are treathed fair, every work is paid, you have the oportunity to advance every moth, you have the oportunity to lean new tehnologie every day . 100% reccomend
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I live in Romania, a normal day at work is a horror movie. I wish to have a job decent with decent moneys and decent work type.The hardest parth of the job is when I work 16 howers. The most enjoiyable parth is the payment.
Pro
Free Lunch
Contra
I am not sure Long howers
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Was a boring and frustrating kind of job as we(the operators) were doing the same thing ( usually just doing an easy operation at one machine like adding a screw for a couple of hundred times a day) . Learned not to work in a factory again in my life .Hardest part was being there , most enjoyable was finishing !!!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
el ambiente laboral era muy bueno, con gente muy responsable y profecionales. se trabajaba 8 horas de lunes a viernes, con el descanso para almorzar de 20 minutos.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The working period at Delphi was very important and useful for me. I found there professional people who were open to teach and to help me. Besides technical knowledge that i have achieved there, it was a chance to see what means a real factory work environment and what means to work in a big team with different people. As technician in design manufacturing system i learned about Lean concepts and how to use some Lean tools. The most enjoyable part of the job was to identify problems on shoop floor and to solve them.
Pro
launch ticktes
delphi se ocupa cu cablajele-auto pentru diferite masini opel,audi audi q7
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
- Life / work balance can be better - work conditions can be better - good training system - good work enviroment - many procedures to follow
Pro
good organizational culture, inovative in many fields
Contra
facilities offered to the plants in the low cost countriescompared with other countries
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Cel mai urat loc de munca, nimeni nu respecta nimic si stagiile de promovare sunt foarte mari si greu de atins iar politica este la pamant
Pro
Mese gratuite sunt din partea firmei de relocari
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Mediu de lucru curat si ordonat cu multe beneficii incluse. Recomandat toate persoanelor care au nevoie de un loc de munca. Transportul este asigurat.
Pro
Tichete de masa, transport asigurat
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fun workplace where you allways had to do something different almost every day. The company was involved in training the employees and were involved in keeping a healthy and safe workplace. The management meetings were made on the SPQVC board every day (S = Safety, P = People, Q = Quality, V = Volume, C = Cost).
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working at Delphi, you reach a multicultural experience. I'm part of a team which include Spanish, French, Turkish and Chinese people. We are working all together to develop the best solutions for Delphi MES System.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
in this company we are a lot of young people what acumulize experience ...we like that what we do ...but there are anothers principes in our life .
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I worked in 3 shifts.Lunch break was 1 hour.One shift was formed from 8 hours.I learned components of a pump and a diesel injector for cars.Principle of operation of a pump, injector and engine.Delphi Diesel is one of the largest factories in Iasi, with over 2000 employees.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
-Coworker -i assured my daily norm -i worked with heavy pumps.
Pro
scheduled and fixed lunches
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
ho lavorato quasi 1anno e meza a delphi iasi romania una societa grande che fabrica dei pompe di injectie diesel,in condizionii bune di lavoro
Pro
programo flesibile
nesuno
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Aptiv
Ați putea dori să încercați: