Amazon.com
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii ale angajaților Amazon.com din Chicago, IL

Ordonare după
286 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 66.177 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Amazon was a nice working experience for me although the management could have been a little better and they nee to apply benefits. I also was not getting enough hours and paid enough like I was suppose to, come too find out they also got sued for it.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have fun working at Amazon only because I look at it as a place to get active since the work is so physically draining. Tbh. Management is terrible & too much favoritism. I feel that the pay could be a little better since the job is so physically demanding. But overall it’s a good job that pays the bills and pays decently.
Pro
Benefits, Decent Pay
Contra
Poor management, favoritism, hard/good employees overlooked
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The good... You can come and go with limited interaction with other associates. Ideal job if you want use as placement holder while you make changes in your life.It was great working overnights as a parent. The bad... When they try to fix a situation that is brought up by associates they end up making the situation worst and sort of punish employees. Communication overall is horrible. They need to hire and train management better.For such a big company this is the only place I saw myself not growing with or advancing.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
You are treated like a machine. You’ll have to work through lunch if a route isn’t finished. Bathroom breaks that take too long are a time off task. If you value your sanity and health, look elsewhere for a job.
Pro
Leaving
Contra
Short breaks, no benefits for part time employees
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
If you like hard labor jobs Amazon is most v B definitely for you . This is a good second job tho for extra money . I worked here for a couple months till I Couldnt take it nomore
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Amazon has been a great place to work, good benefits and lots of opportunities for growth. It can be stressful during peak season. The good part is that they offer a lot of overtime for those who want to work extra hours and even when the volume decreases, they do voluntary time off.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
it is a good place to work. Work Hard Fun and make history. They have a good benefit once you become a permanent employee after your probation period.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Amazon is a great company to work for. There are plenty of opportunities. They pay really good for. Anyone in the management team. If not. The pay is very unfair. If you are lucky, you will have a great manager who will support your journey and help you get where you wanna be. They have great technology and programs to make you life easy. Benefits are great.
Pro
Benefits
Contra
Poor management team. Unfair pay
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I loved my job as an delivery driver I always completed my tasks everyday but hours were short. I’m looking for better opportunities and benefits that best fits my needs.
Pro
Early off tine and Break when you wanna break.
NotEnough days on schedule
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Amazon is a great job. I got a lot of overtime and was very interested in my work. Amazon has many opportunities for promotion for employees constantly. This job is amazing.
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The expectations are unreal and the work life balance is terrible. I worked at numerous warehouses and some have great managers and others have terrible ones. I would never recommend a coworker to work at Amazon.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As a shopper I gathered groceries for online shoppers. I also bagged the groceries, afterwards I would stage them for pickup. Some occasions I did supervising. So it was a nice job to me.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Amazon dch1 warehouse is the worst job I have ever had especially during the Coronavirus pandemic, they refused to disclose that employees were testing positive for the Coronavirus and when they did it would be 2-3 weeks later, managers are clueless and very disrespectful, they were deemed a Essential workplace and they worked us like we were machines
Pro
$15 hour
Work environment, management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have the opportunity to work and meet with different people and that gives me a better understanding. I remember delivery to a customer on the 54th floor just because i needed to satisfy the customer.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I learned so much with the company, it’s a fast pace job. Every is nice and co workers work as a team to get the job done. I would tell family and friends to apply there.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have nothing bad to say about this company. I serve as a flex worker. I choose my hours and routes. The work is not difficult, but requires attentiveness.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Flex Driver hoping to become a full time driver. I love the idea of being on the road as my own boss and looking at different neighbors hoods and cities.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I learned to pack a trunk in 20 minutes I learned to pack boxes on racks I learned to walk and work at the same time. They keep you busy. You go on breaks They make sure you do what you pose to do. They stay on your back . An you get taught new an different things everyday.
Pro
Great pay
Contra
Very hot in the budilding
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Lots of avenues to grow. Lots of different departments, pay for school for development. Benefits package is ok. Time off is alright. Systems for changes can be confusing.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I just wish it was more guaranteed work. Some days not everyone receives a route, that can cause for people to look for other work. It was constantly costing money to get to work only to be sent back home the same day
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Robot like environment, management does nothing, everyone is watching you, the pay is not horrible but certainly could be better. Pretty physical work especially on the docks.