Alorica

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 16.751 de recenzii

Informative

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
I really enjoyed working there is actually one of the best places I’ve worked Dwayne Customer Service with regards in training and what not and understanding their platforms and policies but
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive and fun work environment

Overall good company to work with no complaints they give frequent feedback let you know how you are doing within the company and on your calls. Opportunities for growth.

Trash

Just don’t do it, Save yourself the trouble and hassle of being out in the position to have trainers talk bad about you, and expect you to know what you are doing instantly

A fost utilă această recenzie?

Professional, fun & productive place to work

My personal experience with Alorica was I was given the chance to start as a customer service representative, then was given great training in being a M.A.G.I.G coach, was giving free flight to San Antonio's office to become a Certified M.A.G.I.C coach with my hotel, food & transportation provided. It was a great & fun experience. I worked out of the Mesa, Az office & worked their 11 years. I had many opportunities to be promoted & had great training w/each position.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Nice place to work with..

Working at Alorica is such a great experience..the workmates that i had are great as well as the Trainor and our TL..they are easy to deal with and very accommodating..

Pro

A lot of incentive programs

Contra

Its a bit far from where i live..
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Work work work

Management doesn’t care about how the employees mental health can be affected, it’s always just ignore and push through the phone calls and get the situation over with.

Poor management

Many management staff have no clue how to manage and are intimated by people who they think may pass then up. Money is not great and dealing with customers online really is difficult at times

Horrible Managment

While the job itself was amazing, and I had no issues. Had a severe problem with Management and the ability for the systems to effectively do the job that it was meant to do without issues. While yes the ability to work from home was something that was very easy for me as a parent and over all as someone trying to save gas in this economy the equipment was a ENTIRELY different story. I had stated several times in my six months of being employed here that my system was sluggish. We are expected to have 10-16 different tabs open at a time, and the computers just barely ran. It took half a hour just to get the computer to log in! I had said something about possibly putting more ram in the computer and the supervisor stated that they can't or less they would have to do so in all computers, when I urged that the system desperately needed it I was told I was being defiant and that if I kept it up I was going to be terminated from my post. I found it highly disrespectful and decided at this environment was not a place for me to grow and expand it as I thought it would be. I had learned from this experience however is even if you have troubles with management to file a complaint with someone higher then them. If I had the chance to be apart of a different team I would, because the job was something that fit me, I enjoyed taking the calls; however the issue with the systems still needs addressed.

Pro

Paid Breaks, hour long lunch

Horrible Equipment, Poor Management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Non inclusive with poor management.

I have ADHD and was upfront when hired. Was fine through training and thanks to the ADHD memorized the script for calls. Was constantly praised by customers for being so helpful and knowledgeable. First manager made sure I was able to thrive and found ways to help me work smarter.Enter second manager and upper management. Second manager started great, tried to help me thrive as well. But soon began singling me out and nitpicking my performance. Says I’m not following the script correctly, tries making me learn new script that just makes me fail at my job more. Upper management was a joke. Adding more to the basic level job without compensating for added duties, no actual training on new duties. Any problems were ignored or deemed as not their problem.Healthcare plan paid for no doctors around the area, no ER visits, no hospital stays.Overall a joke of a call center and I highly recommend anyone getting a recruitment from here to run. I eventually pointed out on days missed due to this place messing my mental health over so badly I was having un-a living thoughts.

Flexible work hours

Flexible work hours when hours were available sometimes you don’t get any hours. And that’s most of the hours that you work they always have mandatory excuse time and you’re required to log off the clock and only get paid for what you just work.

Fun workplace

Was a fun place to work, but the site I worked at is closed down now. Gotta lot of good memories and met some awesome people, but the pay was horrid. Only $10/hr. I lived with my parents at the time tho so it was fine

Pro

Fun work environment, 8 hour shifts, 100% over the phone

Low pay

Noooooo

Terrible place to work low wages. You are constantly being overlooked because you are not someone favorite in the office. I worked there for five long years and it was so shocking to see people steal from the company
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Goals set forth to obtain bonuses

I do not wish to comment/ I feel the goals set forth are not attainable. Each week during coaching sessions was made to feel like I was not good enough. I carried near perfect customer survey scores and no body ever wanted to acknowledge those scores.

Pro

Wah

work on site
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Haven't stayed here long enough but a must try.

A stepping stone for beginners and there are some accounts that will give you a different experiemce. Try applying so that you can see more of the company.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

not a secure place to work

very poor communications, usually left out of what's going on with the company or any changes being done. training is very short and does not do much justice for the actual job itself.some of the managers are very nice but as a whole I would not recommend working here. company is a bit shady.

Pro

good pay

poor communications

Working on a plan B

Stressful, unorganized, lack of communication, lack of integrity, greed, sorry & ignorant leadership-OM & above. Lies to agents. Do not value their employees. Compromises on standards & policy. I am a supervisor we do 4 different jobs in one--the pay for us is a joke-we have all this work on us that we are responsible for but our input, ideas are not asked. Pay is low, not to much more than the agents! No bonues or incentives for agents or supervisors. I do not know how this company wins awards or stays in business. I have been with this company as an agent & supervisor/TM. It's the same sorry mediocre foolishness! Held on because I thought I could maybe make a difference but, they don't let you, they cause you to be less instead of greater! Time to go, I have held on long enough.

Not trustworthy

They promised a permanent position to end up layoff everyone after contract ended. Had to fight to stay. They lower my payrate -$6 just for changing campaign. After being there year and half. Made the mistake of terminated me instead of transfer and messed up all my benefits and PTO. There is no way to contact HR and they never respond!

Pro

Work from home

Contra

Payrate, lies, poor benefits, no communication, dreadful PTO

Decent

Alorica is an okay job. My experience with them have not been bad at all. I wish the supervisors were more informative and professional. Would be nice if I would’ve received a raise.

Draining and unprofessional

Terrible experience. Would never recommend anyone to work for this terrible company! Management sucks . a Very toxic and stressful work environment!!!

I personally liked it.

I had no issues with the company itself but rather an employee. It was a good, sturdy and decently amusing job. The only issue is that they don’t reprimand other employees who overstep personal boundaries while at work.

Pro

The company itself I have no complaints about.

Contra

They don’t reprimand coworkers overstepping personal boundaries.

Terrible management

The management is full of liars. We were told throughout the duration of our contract that if the client were to ever terminate the agreement that we would be placed on another contract, basically guaranteeing us employment. When we were informed the client wasn't going to renew, we were told by managers that if we applied internally to open positions that we would be given priority for hiring. I applied to as many positions that I could with no luck. For weeks it was, "just wait for a recruiter to reach out to you." I never heard from anyone. They basically let the contract run out and laid all of us off when they clearly had vacant positions on other contracts. It was like they exploited us for a year, only to throw us away like trash at the very end. It was sad because we all worked so hard on that contract. I was utterly disgusted. In the end, it all worked out because I have been hired directly by the client with more pay and way BETTER benefits. Don't work for this company unless you really need a job, they will lie to you and treat you like dirt.

Pro

work from home

Contra

short breaks, horrible health insurance, no job security, dishonesty, slow PTO accrual, no time off
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Alorica. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 16.751 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie