Accenture

UtilitateEvaluareData
21 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVezi toate cele 22.617 recenzii

Loc de munca productiv

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Toti oamenii cu care am intrat in contact sunt orientati catre oameni. Platformele pe care le ai la dispozitie te ajuta sa te menti la curent cu noutatile, incurajeaza creativitatea si dezvoltatea profesionala si personala.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Ok for start your career

Too many processes to be followed. Rigid work environment.The people are supportive and helpful and there are career opportunities available. You get exposure to multiple markets.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great place to learn, great work environment

Best team-work experience, great managers, limitless learning opportunities. International environment, travel opportunities, consistent training throughout the first 3 months of employment.

Nu recomand nimanui

Din momentul in care intri acolo esti doar o cifra.

Productive, fun workplace

Accenture is a great place to work! It's a company that will never discriminate and that will always find a way to make you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed to work in there!

Pro

Great colleagues

Low salaries
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Productive and fun workplace with the best team ever

I have worked at Accenture for over 12 years in different roles (mostly management positions). Throughout the years there were a lot of challenges, but nothing that couldn't be overcome with the help of enthusiastic colleagues (which in time became my second family) and a great deal of communication. We each played our role within the project, making sure that the client is satisfied, all targets are met while the team kept an uplifting spirit.

The worse company ever * O companie dezamagitoare

I already gave them a feedback which i will post it here, after you will read it , you will understand why i said this company is not worth it Romanian : Experienta mea a fost atat de nasoala incat nici nu am apucat sa lucrez la ei. Am fost sunat de un domn Alberto din Spania care mi-a zis ca interviul se va tine Miercuri intre orele 10:00 AM si 16:00 PM, nu mi s-a spus o ora anume , asa ca mi-am luat inima in dinti si am fost si eu pe la pranz undeva la 12:30 am ajuns acolo, am asteptat 45 de minute ca un Domn Radu care a venit cu o hartie in piept ca la scoala , unde scria numele lui, sa imi zica ca am intarziat , si ca interviul incepe la 10 dimineata si tine pana la 4pm , de unde eu , am ramas un pic blocat , ca nu am auzit in viata mea un interviu sa tina 6 ore, de parca ma duceam sa ma angajez la casa alba , nici Kovesi cand a dat interviul la Europarlamentare nu a durat atat, si pe urma sa imi zica , ca ma va suna mai pe seara sa ma reprogrameze , nu a facut-o , peste toate astea, cand am intrebat ce salarii sunt pe acel proiect, mi s-a spus ca e confidential , de parca vorbeam de lucruri sfinte , ca rasismul care e in floare, sau despre droguri, foarte dezamagit , nu as recomanda compania nimanui. English : Hi Alberto I just want to give you my feedback  about  your company. First of all,  after you called me , you  sent me the e-mail , that  honestly I found it , a little bit  weird  , when I saw  in the e-mail,  about lunch and refreshments . Anway ,  I went there around 12:30 PM ,  wait 45 minutes for somone to -

Pro

I do not know

I do not know

nice work place

a typical day at work would be very interactive, between training and calls with the client. a good environment for new joiners a good place to learn a lot the company has good internal trainers and the tools on which they work are very friendly

Pro

the colleagues and company culture on csr activities

Contra

low salary for a professional or senior

Ambiente laboral

El ambiente es bueno, facilidad de capacitacion, lo que mas me gusta es la importancia que la empress le da a aus empleados. Aunque tal vez el proceso de trabajo aún no este muy bien definido, el equipo de trabajo trata de brindar un servicio amable y profesional.

Pro

Beneficios

Proceso
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive and an opportunity to learn a lot of things

I never worked from Accenture location because I was working a the client location. My contact with Accenture was almost all the time online. I learned a lot of what means to work in a very big company, in a very big team and team-work was and is the key for a productivity and efficiency. At the management level I can say that I didn't find the best support there. The hardest part of the job was the very high volume of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was to work with my team.

High volumes

A typical day at Accenture, at least in a BPO environment, starts with high volumes of work and ending in the same manner. I have learned a lot of knowledge and due to these workloads, I was capable to cope in high levels of stress and to meet the deadlines as requested. It is, indeed, a diverse environment.

Pro

Gaining knowledge

Salary
A fost utilă această recenzie?

My experience in Accenture Romania was very intense. I have worked on an HR project where I have learned a lot of new information. I was working with 32 countries and it was very interesting for me to discover the HR rules from each one of them.

Pro

Close to home, 15 minutes walk

Stressful deadlines

A nice environment

Very pleasant environment to work, nice people. Many trainings to help your growth in the company. Some management problems which create frustrations between coworkers. Low salaries, but you can receive bonuses.

Pro

all the benefits

Contra

too much work for low salaries
A fost utilă această recenzie?

High perfomance delivered by awesome people

LOW salary, professional people, well prepared, many possibilities to improve your skills and knowledges by accessing different internal trainings which are held evry quarter.

Loc de munca productiv

Este un loc de munca bun pentru cei care cunosc limbi straine si isi doresc sa invete lucruri noi.

Great people

Happy to be a part of GDN Technology for 2 years – SAP Platform Technology comes in my career life in a natural and surprising way. Technology chose me and I’m very happy that this happened. It really changed my life. Every day, I try to bring a plus of expansiveness, positivity and a splash of color to the team. I love the people from this domain, their structured and brilliant minds. I really come at work with pleasure and joy.

avis

Au sein de ce département, mon activité consiste dans l’établissement des contrats de travail des employés d’une grande entreprise multinationale. Je m’occupe du parcours contractuel des employés dès leur début jusqu’à leur départ de l’entreprise, en collaborant tous les jours avec le département des ressources humaines d’Allemagne. Mon activité impose un grand degré de précision dont j’ai fais la preuve dès les premiers deux mois, par conséquent j’offre du support/instruction aux nouveaux collègues.

Sehr gutes Teamarbeit, sehr professionell

Als Human Resources Analyst war ich mit der Bearbeitung der Kundenanfragen und mit der Dokumenterstellung tätig. Ich habe viel Erfahrung im Bereich der Mitarbeiterberatung gesammelt und meine Fähigkeiten sowohl im Team, als auch selbstständig zu arbeiten, erweitert. Außerdem habe ich Time Management gelernt. Beide meine Kollegen und mein Manager waren die besten Kollegen, die man sich wünschen könnte. Für mich war nichts schwierig, da ich immer nach diesem Motto gearbeitet habe: "Es gibt immer eine Lösung; man muss sie nur finden." Am besten hat mir die Tatsache gefällt, dass jeder Tag unterschiedlich war und ich immer etwas neues lernen konnte oder sogar die Möglichkeit hatte, Prozesse zu verbessern und Trainings zu führen (das macht mir viel Spaß).

Pro

Transport kostenfrei, Krankenkasse bezahlt, u.a.

Contra

Das Gehalt war nicht groß genug.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

A problem always comes with a solution!

I'm a person who likes to work and learn new things, every day. Open minded, with good skills of resolving problems. I have a Barchelor degree on Computing Sience an a Master degree on Engineering Quality and Buissness Management.

Productive workplace

Accenture provides absolutely every necessary element to improve their employees. It tries to address every concern of the employees and every program/ platform needed.

bonne experience

Bonne experience, bon equilibre vie professionnelle/ personnelle

Pro

remboursement des certains depenses: sport
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Accenture. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 22.617 evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie