Accenture Evaluările angajatului

Au fost găsite 17 recenzii care se potrivesc căutării Vedeți toate cele 17.464 de recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
Productive, fun workplace
Financial Claims Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Ilfov8 septembrie, 2019
Accenture is a great place to work! It's a company that will never discriminate and that will always find a way to make you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed to work in there!
Pro
Great colleagues
Low salaries
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1NuRaport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Productive and fun workplace with the best team ever
Manager Service Management (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest14 august, 2019
I have worked at Accenture for over 12 years in different roles (mostly management positions).
Throughout the years there were a lot of challenges, but nothing that couldn't be overcome with the help of enthusiastic colleagues (which in time became my second family) and a great deal of communication. We each played our role within the project, making sure that the client is satisfied, all targets are met while the team kept an uplifting spirit.
1,0
The worse company ever * O companie dezamagitoare
Customer Support (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest, Ilfov22 martie, 2019
I already gave them a feedback which i will post it here, after you will read it , you will understand why i said this company is not worth it

Romanian :
Experienta mea a fost atat de nasoala incat nici nu am apucat sa lucrez la ei.
Am fost sunat de un domn Alberto din Spania care mi-a zis ca interviul se va tine Miercuri intre orele 10:00 AM si 16:00 PM, nu mi s-a spus o ora anume , asa ca mi-am luat inima in dinti si am fost si eu pe la pranz undeva la 12:30 am ajuns acolo, am asteptat 45 de minute ca un Domn Radu care a venit cu o hartie in piept ca la scoala , unde scria numele lui, sa imi zica ca am intarziat , si ca interviul incepe la 10 dimineata si tine pana la 4pm , de unde eu , am ramas un pic blocat , ca nu am auzit in viata mea un interviu sa tina 6 ore, de parca ma duceam sa ma angajez la casa alba , nici Kovesi cand a dat interviul la Europarlamentare nu a durat atat, si pe urma sa imi zica , ca ma va suna mai pe seara sa ma reprogrameze , nu a facut-o , peste toate astea, cand am intrebat ce salarii sunt pe acel proiect, mi s-a spus ca e confidential , de parca vorbeam de lucruri sfinte , ca rasismul care e in floare, sau despre droguri, foarte dezamagit , nu as recomanda compania nimanui.

English :
Hi Alberto

I just want to give you my feedback  about  your company.

First of all,  after you called me , you  sent me the e-mail , that  honestly I found it , a little bit  weird  , when I saw  in the e-mail,  about lunch and refreshments . Anway ,  I went there around 12:30 PM ,  wait 45 minutes for somone to
  mai mult... come from the HR department,  to tell me that I'm late and that it does not have my name on the list. He also told me I was supposed to come at 10:00 AM and stay there until 16:00PM ,  you did not tell me  on the phone , when we spoke, the  interview will last 6 hours  . Dear Alberto,  I do not want to be rude, but I never heard in  my life something like this , I work in so  many countries and in  so many fields and I never heard of an interview lasting 6 hours (as I'm aware , you  guys do not need  rocket science engineers  there ? coorect?).
Anyway, the HR department guy told me,  he will  call me back that night,  to tell me, when i can come another day for this interview  and guess what?  he never called me , very, very unprofessional, so i will take my  time to leave a lot of unpleasant reports about this company on all sites. If you treat the next employee's like this  before they  start,  then I do not want to imagine how you treat them when they start working. Also, the guy from  the human resources department,  did not want to tell me, or to speak about  what salaries , are going to be on that project, which is a very big minus to hide wages,  after all,  we get there to work ,  for  money? Correct? We are not slaves , we are the one who decide after all, if we want to work with you, without us , your company will not perform.  So i do not understand what is   this big secret  about  wages.We do not speak about  something illegal after all correct? We do not speak about drugs or  something  like racism.

Anyway, very disappointed, and I will make sure everyone knows how you guys   treat  people.

Thank you and you have a wonderful day
  mai puţin
Pro
I do not know
I do not know
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 3Raport
nice work place
HR Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Ilfov12 martie, 2019
a typical day at work would be very interactive, between training and calls with the client.
a good environment for new joiners
a good place to learn a lot
the company has good internal trainers and the tools on which they work are very friendly
Pro
the colleagues and company culture on csr activities
Contra
low salary for a professional or senior
Ambiente laboral
Accounts payable specialist (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest26 februarie, 2019
El ambiente es bueno, facilidad de capacitacion, lo que mas me gusta es la importancia que la empress le da a aus empleados.
Aunque tal vez el proceso de trabajo aún no este muy bien definido, el equipo de trabajo trata de brindar un servicio amable y profesional.
Pro
Beneficios
Proceso
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Productive and an opportunity to learn a lot of things
Tactical Logistics Specialist (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest10 ianuarie, 2019
I never worked from Accenture location because I was working a the client location. My contact with Accenture was almost all the time online.
I learned a lot of what means to work in a very big company, in a very big team and team-work was and is the key for a productivity and efficiency.
At the management level I can say that I didn't find the best support there.
The hardest part of the job was the very high volume of work.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to work with my team.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 1Raport
High volumes
Transaction Processing Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest7 ianuarie, 2019
A typical day at Accenture, at least in a BPO environment, starts with high volumes of work and ending in the same manner. I have learned a lot of knowledge and due to these workloads, I was capable to cope in high levels of stress and to meet the deadlines as requested.
It is, indeed, a diverse environment.
Pro
Gaining knowledge
Salary
HR Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest17 noiembrie, 2018
My experience in Accenture Romania was very intense. I have worked on an HR project where I have learned a lot of new information. I was working with 32 countries and it was very interesting for me to discover the HR rules from each one of them.
Pro
Close to home, 15 minutes walk
Stressful deadlines
A nice environment
Transaction processing associate (Fost angajat) –  Romania16 aprilie, 2018
Very pleasant environment to work, nice people.
Many trainings to help your growth in the company.
Some management problems which create frustrations between coworkers.
Low salaries, but you can receive bonuses.
Pro
all the benefits
Contra
too much work for low salaries
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1NuRaport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
High perfomance delivered by awesome people
Procurement Associate (În prezent, angajat) –  Iasi, Romania19 octombrie, 2017
LOW salary, professional people, well prepared, many possibilities to improve your skills and knowledges by accessing different internal trainings which are held evry quarter.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 2Raport
Great people
SAP Basis Administrator (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest, Romania8 februarie, 2017
Happy to be a part of GDN Technology for 2 years – SAP Platform

Technology comes in my career life in a natural and surprising way. Technology chose me and I’m very happy that this happened. It really changed my life. Every day, I try to bring a plus of expansiveness, positivity and a splash of color to the team.

I love the people from this domain, their structured and brilliant minds. I really come at work with pleasure and joy.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 4Raport
avis
Responsable de transactions en Allemagne (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucarest1 noiembrie, 2016
Au sein de ce département, mon activité consiste dans l’établissement des contrats de travail des employés d’une grande entreprise multinationale. Je m’occupe du parcours contractuel des employés dès leur début jusqu’à leur départ de l’entreprise, en collaborant tous les jours avec le département des ressources humaines d’Allemagne.
Mon activité impose un grand degré de précision dont j’ai fais la preuve dès les premiers deux mois, par conséquent j’offre du support/instruction aux nouveaux collègues.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 3Raport
Sehr gutes Teamarbeit, sehr professionell
Human Resources Analyst (Fost angajat) –  Temeswar31 octombrie, 2016
Als Human Resources Analyst war ich mit der Bearbeitung der Kundenanfragen und mit der Dokumenterstellung tätig.

Ich habe viel Erfahrung im Bereich der Mitarbeiterberatung gesammelt und meine Fähigkeiten sowohl im Team, als auch selbstständig zu arbeiten, erweitert. Außerdem habe ich Time Management gelernt.

Beide meine Kollegen und mein Manager waren die besten Kollegen, die man sich wünschen könnte.

Für mich war nichts schwierig, da ich immer nach diesem Motto gearbeitet habe: "Es gibt immer eine Lösung; man muss sie nur finden."

Am besten hat mir die Tatsache gefällt, dass jeder Tag unterschiedlich war und ich immer etwas neues lernen konnte oder sogar die Möglichkeit hatte, Prozesse zu verbessern und Trainings zu führen (das macht mir viel Spaß).
Pro
Transport kostenfrei, Krankenkasse bezahlt, u.a.
Contra
Das Gehalt war nicht groß genug.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 3Raport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A problem always comes with a solution!
Application Development Analyst (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest, RO10 octombrie, 2016
I'm a person who likes to work and learn new things, every day. Open minded, with good skills of resolving problems.

I have a Barchelor degree on Computing Sience an a Master degree on Engineering Quality and Buissness Management.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 4Raport
Productive workplace
Events Manager - Team coordinator (În prezent, angajat) –  Iasi, Romania17 august, 2016
Accenture provides absolutely every necessary element to improve their employees. It tries to address every concern of the employees and every program/ platform needed.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 2Raport
bonne experience
Contrôleuse financière des projets (În prezent, angajat) –  Roumanie9 aprilie, 2016
Bonne experience, bon equilibre vie professionnelle/ personnelle
Pro
remboursement des certains depenses: sport
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 4Nu 3Raport

Vedeți mai multe Accenture recenzii

Ați putea dori să încercați:

Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Accenture. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

4,0
Bazat pe 17.464 de evaluări.
56.076

3,7Compensații/Beneficii
3,8Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,6Management
3,9Cultura

Accenture - recenzii în funcție de locație