Accenture
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Accenture Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
19 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vezi toate cele 20.202 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Este un loc de munca bun pentru cei care cunosc limbi straine si isi doresc sa invete lucruri noi.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Best team-work experience, great managers, limitless learning opportunities. International environment, travel opportunities, consistent training throughout the first 3 months of employment.
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Din momentul in care intri acolo esti doar o cifra.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Accenture is a great place to work! It's a company that will never discriminate and that will always find a way to make you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed to work in there!
Pro
Great colleagues
Low salaries
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have worked at Accenture for over 12 years in different roles (mostly management positions). Throughout the years there were a lot of challenges, but nothing that couldn't be overcome with the help of enthusiastic colleagues (which in time became my second family) and a great deal of communication. We each played our role within the project, making sure that the client is satisfied, all targets are met while the team kept an uplifting spirit.
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I already gave them a feedback which i will post it here, after you will read it , you will understand why i said this company is not worth it Romanian : Experienta mea a fost atat de nasoala incat nici nu am apucat sa lucrez la ei. Am fost sunat de un domn Alberto din Spania care mi-a zis ca interviul se va tine Miercuri intre orele 10:00 AM si 16:00 PM, nu mi s-a spus o ora anume , asa ca mi-am luat inima in dinti si am fost si eu pe la pranz undeva la 12:30 am ajuns acolo, am asteptat 45 de minute ca un Domn Radu care a venit cu o hartie in piept ca la scoala , unde scria numele lui, sa imi zica ca am intarziat , si ca interviul incepe la 10 dimineata si tine pana la 4pm , de unde eu , am ramas un pic blocat , ca nu am auzit in viata mea un interviu sa tina 6 ore, de parca ma duceam sa ma angajez la casa alba , nici Kovesi cand a dat interviul la Europarlamentare nu a durat atat, si pe urma sa imi zica , ca ma va suna mai pe seara sa ma reprogrameze , nu a facut-o , peste toate astea, cand am intrebat ce salarii sunt pe acel proiect, mi s-a spus ca e confidential , de parca vorbeam de lucruri sfinte , ca rasismul care e in floare, sau despre droguri, foarte dezamagit , nu as recomanda compania nimanui. English : Hi Alberto I just want to give you my feedback  about  your company. First of all,  after you called me , you  sent me the e-mail , that  honestly I found it , a little bit  weird  , when I saw  in the e-mail,  about lunch and refreshments . Anway ,  I went there around 12:30 PM ,  wait 45 minutes for somone to - mai mult...
Pro
I do not know
I do not know
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
a typical day at work would be very interactive, between training and calls with the client. a good environment for new joiners a good place to learn a lot the company has good internal trainers and the tools on which they work are very friendly
Pro
the colleagues and company culture on csr activities
Contra
low salary for a professional or senior
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
El ambiente es bueno, facilidad de capacitacion, lo que mas me gusta es la importancia que la empress le da a aus empleados. Aunque tal vez el proceso de trabajo aún no este muy bien definido, el equipo de trabajo trata de brindar un servicio amable y profesional.
Pro
Beneficios
Proceso
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I never worked from Accenture location because I was working a the client location. My contact with Accenture was almost all the time online. I learned a lot of what means to work in a very big company, in a very big team and team-work was and is the key for a productivity and efficiency. At the management level I can say that I didn't find the best support there. The hardest part of the job was the very high volume of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was to work with my team.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at Accenture, at least in a BPO environment, starts with high volumes of work and ending in the same manner. I have learned a lot of knowledge and due to these workloads, I was capable to cope in high levels of stress and to meet the deadlines as requested. It is, indeed, a diverse environment.
Pro
Gaining knowledge
Salary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
My experience in Accenture Romania was very intense. I have worked on an HR project where I have learned a lot of new information. I was working with 32 countries and it was very interesting for me to discover the HR rules from each one of them.
Pro
Close to home, 15 minutes walk
Stressful deadlines
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Very pleasant environment to work, nice people. Many trainings to help your growth in the company. Some management problems which create frustrations between coworkers. Low salaries, but you can receive bonuses.
Pro
all the benefits
Contra
too much work for low salaries
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
LOW salary, professional people, well prepared, many possibilities to improve your skills and knowledges by accessing different internal trainings which are held evry quarter.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Happy to be a part of GDN Technology for 2 years – SAP Platform Technology comes in my career life in a natural and surprising way. Technology chose me and I’m very happy that this happened. It really changed my life. Every day, I try to bring a plus of expansiveness, positivity and a splash of color to the team. I love the people from this domain, their structured and brilliant minds. I really come at work with pleasure and joy.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Au sein de ce département, mon activité consiste dans l’établissement des contrats de travail des employés d’une grande entreprise multinationale. Je m’occupe du parcours contractuel des employés dès leur début jusqu’à leur départ de l’entreprise, en collaborant tous les jours avec le département des ressources humaines d’Allemagne. Mon activité impose un grand degré de précision dont j’ai fais la preuve dès les premiers deux mois, par conséquent j’offre du support/instruction aux nouveaux collègues.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Als Human Resources Analyst war ich mit der Bearbeitung der Kundenanfragen und mit der Dokumenterstellung tätig. Ich habe viel Erfahrung im Bereich der Mitarbeiterberatung gesammelt und meine Fähigkeiten sowohl im Team, als auch selbstständig zu arbeiten, erweitert. Außerdem habe ich Time Management gelernt. Beide meine Kollegen und mein Manager waren die besten Kollegen, die man sich wünschen könnte. Für mich war nichts schwierig, da ich immer nach diesem Motto gearbeitet habe: "Es gibt immer eine Lösung; man muss sie nur finden." Am besten hat mir die Tatsache gefällt, dass jeder Tag unterschiedlich war und ich immer etwas neues lernen konnte oder sogar die Möglichkeit hatte, Prozesse zu verbessern und Trainings zu führen (das macht mir viel Spaß).
Pro
Transport kostenfrei, Krankenkasse bezahlt, u.a.
Contra
Das Gehalt war nicht groß genug.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I'm a person who likes to work and learn new things, every day. Open minded, with good skills of resolving problems. I have a Barchelor degree on Computing Sience an a Master degree on Engineering Quality and Buissness Management.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Accenture provides absolutely every necessary element to improve their employees. It tries to address every concern of the employees and every program/ platform needed.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Bonne experience, bon equilibre vie professionnelle/ personnelle
Pro
remboursement des certains depenses: sport
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Accenture
Ați putea dori să încercați: